Second chance(1)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this storybook...let's continue with the next OS i.e 9th OS from the schedule...
___________________________________

(The topic of the OS is the first half i

(The topic of the OS is the first half i.e naira questions kartik's character)
Let's begin with it.......

The storyline is of mihir's track only...the difference is that here naira is jealous nd insecure as kartik nd mitali became good friends...mitali was a very clever person..she purposely made kartik her friend and manipulated naira that kartik loves her nd is cheating on her... naira firstly didn't trusted, but some things occurred when kartik didn't had time for naira as mitali kept him busy in her so called business deals...One day, she sent naira a video where she proposed kartik nd he agreed saying that he loves her a lot...

She got into mitali's trap and went to kartik, who was busy in his work...he saw naira in a devastated condition and got worried...he hugged her, asking her what's wrong...naira broke down in his arms and asked him if he's cheating on her with mitali
...kartik stumbled back, listening to her...he never even thought in his dreams that his naira would question his character...naira saw hurt and pain in his eyes..she tried to hold him, but he stepped back...he ran out, leaving her alone there...naira tried to stop him, but couldn't...she apologised but he didn't heard...

He went to his outhouse for some peace...naira cried badly, feeling ashamed of what she did...When the goenkas came home and naira told them everything, dadi slapped her...everyone berated her and blamed her for everything...dadi pushed her out of the house, closing the door on her face...She went to singhania house, but there also everyone disowned her...she too was broken...she knew it was what she deserved, but she couldn't afford to lose her kartik...she wanted to apologize to him once...

[Guys, i hv shown this here bcoz I m sure if naira did the same mistake as kartik, they would hv blamed her...But when kartik did, they justified it saying that naira too left for 5 years...she was at fault definitely, but it doesn't justifies kartik's mistake...The biggest mistake which dkp did was to separate them for 5 years... They should hv cleared everything, rather than blaming the other or running from the situation...So I m not showing any leap]

Naira's head was injured...her arms nd legs had some small cuts
...she went to their outhouse in a auto as she felt that kartik would hv gone there...Here, kartik was crying badly, feeling hurt...he got mihir's call and got to know about mitali's plan to separate them...he understood that she was the one who manipulated naira and sent her the video of their fake proposal...He knew naira was at fault, but he also realized that he too ignored her many times for mitali...he knew she might hv got insecure and this video added to it...he called swarna and got to know what happened there nd also that the singhanias too ousted her, disowning her...he got worried for her and felt ashamed of their families that how could they leave her alone...swarna wanted to help naira, but the whole family was against her so she couldn't say anything...

Naira's auto got punctured so she ran towards their farmhouse to reach kartik...her condition was not at all good..she fell many times, hurting her foot...but she reached somehow limping and falling...kartik too came out to search for her...he saw her limping while coming...he was shocked to see her condition...her face was pale, her eyes red nd swollen due to crying, her arms had scratches and her forehead was bleeding...he ran to her and caught her as she was going to fall...

NAIRA:(falling on the ground nd touching his feet, rubbing her nose to apologize for her sin) I...m
...s.or.ryy...I..m...s.or.ryy...k.kart.tikk...I..m..s.or.ryy...(crying badly)

Kartik held her, making her stand
...he saw her foot bleeding, so he picked her in his arms taking her in...she cried badly, hugging him and apologizing to him...kartik took her to a room and tried to make her sit on the bed, but naira clinged onto him not ready to leave him...

NAIRA:(hugging him tightly) n.hi...p.ls...m.ujh.e...c.ho.dke...m.tt...jao..i..m..s.or.ryy..k.kart.tikk...pl.ss...m.ujh.e...k.hud.s.e...d.ur...m.tt...k.ro...pl.ss...I..n.ee.d...u...(crying heavily with hiccups)

Kartik sat on the bed with her in his lap...he too cried, taking out his pain...naira cursed herself as she was feeling guilty of hurting her kartik...she had taken a lot of stress from so many days due to mitali's messages and her warnings that she'll snatch her kartik from her...she couldn't take this much stress nd so fainted in his arms...kartik was shocked seeing her unconscious...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair nd patting her cheeks) Naira...naira utho naa jaan...hum sb thik kr denge...sb kuch sort out kr lenge.. mein nhi jaunga tumhe chodke... (hugging her) Naira plss mujhe mtt darao naa...plss uth jao baby
...mujhe pta h mitali ne boht preshan kiya naa tumhe...yeh sb uski vajah se toh ho rha h...tum plss ese mtt kro naa...p.lss..n.ai.ra.. ut.ho..n.aa...b.achaa..(kissing her forehead lovingly)

Kartik carried her out to his car and drove off with her to the hospital...he got worried seeing her condition...he had tied a hanky around her feet and forehead, where it was bleeding... but still it was bleeding much...he reached the hospital and took her in...he laid her on the stretcher and the medical team took her in a ward...the doctors started treating her, while kartik sat on the bench with a thud...he cried, recalling whatever happened today...he couldn't afford to lose his naira at any cost...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...One more chapter is left...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira gets to know about the video's truth, their breakdown and patchup...