My baby hubby(3)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this OS...This is the last part of this OS.
..Many of u gave different ideas, but I m confused which one to write next...So, I m giving u this choice..the person who'll give me the best suggestion regarding an OS, I'll write on that track today...
Means, the best plot which I'll get for an OS, I'll go with that first...except for baby wifey as i already wrote it or if u want, I'll write it taking a small break like after 2 or 3 OS...let's continue with the last part of this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
Leap of a few days....
Kartik nd naira had now left the goenka house and were living in naira's mansion...kartik was still naira's baby hubby..naira was taking him for regular checkups but the doctor told that it would take time for him to recover...she didn't lose hope as she loved him a lot...One morning, naira woke up and saw kartik all snuggled up into her...they both were naked as naira made love to him yesterday for the first time...kartik didn't knew much about it, but felt happy being inside her...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Kartik
...bachaa get up...utho baby..

Kartik woke up, but felt shy seeing both of them all naked below the blanket...naira chuckled at him and pecked his lips...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) aww... mera baby blush kr rha h...(kissing his forehead) aapko shy feel krne ki zroorat nhi h kartik... it's normal in couples...aapko acha lgaa naa kal..(caressing his back as he snuggled into her)

KARTIK:(kissing her breasts) yes mumma...mujhe boht acha lgaa kal raat ko..can we do it again plss...(Innocently)

Naira nodded happily and made love to him again...she saw peace on his face..she got up picking him in her arms and took him to the bathroom for a bath...She then made him ready and they had breakfast together...Naira took him back to their room..she was attending her meeting sitting on the couch, while kartik was playing with his teddy bears...he wanted to be in naira's lap, so he went to her nd tried to call her through actions...naira was totally engrossed in her meeting, so she didn't paid attention...kartik then sat beside her and removed the charger plug due to which the meeting was interrupted in between...

NAIRA:(angrily) kartikk...mene mna kiya tha naa disturb krne ko
...aap 2 min wait nhi kr skte the aur aapne plug kyu hataya...aap boht naughty hote jaa rhe ho...(Taking out her frustration on him) ek baar mei koi baat smjh nhi aati na aapko...ab mein aapko punishment dungi aur vo yeh h ki mumma aapse aaj pura din baat nhi kregi...just go now..(shouting at him)

Kartik flinched at her voice and ran to the bed, crying badly covering himself with the blanket
...naira realized what blunder she made..she cursed herself for making him cry...she kept the laptop aside, messaging the clients that they'll continue the meeting tomorrow...she saw him shaking vigorously on the bed and she could hear low voice of his sobs...she went to him and removed the blanket to find him crying badly, hiding his face in the pillow...she felt guilty seeing his condition...she caressed his hair, but he didn't looked at her... naira carefully took him in her lap, hugging him close to her chest...kartik cried loudly hugging her as he was scared to lose her... naira caressed his hair and rubbed his back...she tried to calm him, but he kept crying snuggling into her...so she cupped his face, capturing his lips for a kiss...kartik was startled, but soon started responding...naira broke the kiss after sometime and hugged him tightly...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) bss..
..bss..shh..bss bachaa...I m sorry mera baby...mene aapko itna gussa kiya..i m so sorry baby...abse mumma kbhi esa nhi kregi..aur aapko koi punishment nhi milegi kyuki aap toh mere good boy ho naa...aap mumma ke pas hi rhoge baby..hmesha...(caressing his back and arms)

KARTIK:(snuggling into her) I m sorry mumma...mene bad boys ki tarah behave kiya naa...aapki baat nhi maani...I m sorry meri vajah se aapki meeting spoil ho gyi...(a lone tear escaped his eyes, which was wiped by naira) Mujhe aapki godi mei aana tha, isliye...I m sorry mumma...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) it's okk mera bachaa...ab chodo vo sb.
...aapko mumma ki godi mei aana tha naa..chlo ab aap sojao thodi der...mumma aapko bed pe nhi sulaengi bss...aap mere pas hi rhoge...(caressing his back lovingly)

Kartik nodded and stayed in her lap, snuggling into her chest... naira made him sleep, patting his head...kartik slept in naira's lap as he was tired...naira too slept in the same position, leaning on the bedrest...

They lived happily forever...kartik recovered soon and recalled how naira took care of him like a baby
...he felt blessed to have her in his life and confessed his love for her
...They loved eachother to eternity nd kartik loved to be pampered by her...naira found her whole world in him as he brought happiness in her gloomy life...they were blessed with a babygirl after a year, whom they named kaira...She was the apple of eye of her parents, but naira still loved kartik the most as he was her first child nd will always be...Now, their family was complete...

The end...............
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...it's finally completed now..hope u'll like it... do give suggestions for the next OS...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...