Chapter Four - Not just a one-night stand anymore

"Jesus." My eyes fluttered open, my eyebrows furrowing with the tiredness that still had a gentle grasp on me as I felt Tom sit up next to me. I squinted at the morning sunlight, the brightness making my head hurt and my eyes strain as I looked over my shoulder at the naked body. He gave me a small smile as he noticed my eyes on him.

"Morning, beautiful." He spoke in the most gorgeous and husky morning voice that I'd ever heard. I smiled and bit my lip at the nickname before sitting up and holding the sheets against my bare chest.

"Morning, Tommy." I whispered in return. He smiled and bit his lip, his gaze looking at mine and his fingers gently holding my chin as he leant in. He gently kissed me again, making me return it and smile into it at how perfect every single moment felt with the boy. I didn't want it to end. But it had to, eventually. He broke the kiss and looked at me, making me sigh quietly as I knew that it was time to get out of here, even if I didn't want to. I pecked his lips once more, making him smile as I leant over the side of the bed and grabbed my underwear. Tom's eyebrows furrowed as I stood up.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Look, Tommy, last night was amazing, just like the first night was, but I'm not a one-night-stand type of girl." I sighed and shook my head as I looked at him, and started to pull my underwear back on.

"Well, why have we hooked up twice then?" he scoffed and shook his head.

"I don't know, because you're amazing and kind, and you're so good in bed, and I...I don't know." I gulped. He smirked at me, his lip in between his teeth as his eyes flicked over my face.

"I'm pretty sure that that was your way of saying that you like me. So, yes, I like you too." He chuckled as he sat up. I bit my lip and looked down, my cheeks heating up rapidly at his words. How was I falling this quickly for this guy? I knew that it wasn't due to his fame and money, which left the only explanation as that there was a genuine connection between us. I had to admit that I was starting to think that I was God's favourite, if I had this much of a natural connection with the Tom Holland.

"Anyway, if you're not a one-night-stand type of girl, how about we make this permanent?" he asked as he raised his knees underneath the covers, and rested his arms on them as he joined his hands. My eyes widened as I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You know, be a couple, or at least let me take you on a real date. We've not even had one yet, we've just had sex." He chuckled. I returned it and bit my lip, my eyes wandering over his face as I contemplated his suggestion. Whilst sex with Tom was amazing, I had to admit that doing more with him, actually entering into a relationship with him, sounded hell of a lot better than just sex.

"So, what, this is you officially asking me out?" I teased and raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, it is. We go on a date or two, see how we like each other when we're not fucking, and maybe this can be a thing?" he asked and looked hopefully at me. I sighed and bit my lip. I had to admit that I still had slight reservations about accepting Tom's date proposal. After all, I would be surely opening a massive can of worms by agreeing to date such a famous and well-known guy. But also, from what I'd seen of Tom so far, that was a can of worms that was worth opening if it meant that I got to be with him. I looked at him, the boy biting his lip and raising his eyebrows as he waited for my answer.

"Okay. I'll give you my number." I nodded. He breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes fluttering shut at my words.

"Awesome." He smiled and nodded before handing me his phone. I typed in my number and handed it back.