Chapter Thirteen - Tom's stag do

(Please note: lil' trigger warning, this chapter contains themes of mild sexual assault, so please be mindful of that when reading. Thank you and enjoy xxx)

Tom's P.O.V

Tom stood in front of the full-length mirror that made up the door of his and Y/N's wardrobe, the boy studying himself in the reflection as his fingers worked to do up his black dress shirt. He took a step back and nodded in approval at his look of the black shirt, black jeans, and sneakers. After all, it was his stag do, and so he had to look good.

"Tommy, I think that the boys are here!" He heard Y/N yell from their living room.

"Coming, darling! Let me answer it, fuck knows what they have planned!" He yelled back, the boy chuckling and shaking his head as he thought about what antics his best friends and brothers had the potential to pull out tonight. He headed through to the living room and leant over the sofa to kiss Y/N's cheek, making his beautiful fiancé look over her shoulder at him and smile.

"Ooh, you look very sexy, Tommy." She smirked and bit her lip.

"Well, I have to look good for the stripper, don't I-I'm joking, I'm joking." He smiled and held his hands up in surrender, making Y/N laugh and shake her head as she stood up.

"Yeah, you better be fucking joking." She scoffed and nodded as she put her hands on her hips.

"I am, sweetheart, I promise. Thank you, I appreciate you saying that I look good." He smiled as he curled his arms around her waist.

"Mhm." She teased, making him smirk as he leant down and kissed her. She returned it, their eyes fluttering shut and her hands raising to hold his face as he held her perfect waist. They broke the kiss as a gentle knock sounded against their front door. Tom looked back at Y/N.

"Here we go." He smiled, making her chuckle and sigh wearily as Tom let her go, and went to open the front door. But as soon as he did, he wished that he hadn't. His eyes widened, Harrison, his brothers and his mates all yelling at him as they started to spray the numerous bottles of champagne all over him.

"STAG DO TIME!" Harrison yelled, Tom's best mate dragging out the last word as Tom shouted out and desperately tried to shield himself from the fizzy alcohol, but it was no use. He was soaked.

"You assholes! The floor will be awful now, you dickheads are cleaning it up!" Y/N laughed as she pointed at Harrison, Tom's brothers, and their other mates.

"Sorry, Y/N." Harry chuckled as Sam awkwardly scratched his head.

"I'm sorry, we had to do it, I had to start Tom's night off by ruining it." Harrison smirked as he put his hand on Tom's shoulder.

"Well, mission accomplished." Tom chuckled and shook his head as he raised the bottom of his shirt to wipe the alcohol off of his face.

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat in the living room with Tom's mates and brothers, all of us waiting for my fiancé to get quickly showered and redressed after they had dowsed him in half a dozen bottles of champagne.

"So, how far have you two gotten with the planning so far, then?" Sam asked, making them all nod as they looked at me.

"Yeah, it's not going too bad. I actually have my first dress appointment tomorrow." I smiled excitedly.

"Just between us, Y/N, Tom already can't wait to see you in it." Harry chuckled, making my smile widen and a blush creep onto my cheeks at the fact that Tom was already so excited for that part of the day. I looked up, everyone else following my gaze as Tom walked back into the room.