Chapter Twenty-two - Paris-bound honeymoon

"You ready to go?" Tom asked as we stood in our bedroom and finished packing for our honeymoon that we would be going on as soon as we had finished packing. I nodded and bit my lip, my eyes doing one last scan over the contents to check that I had everything before I zipped up my bag.

"Yeah, I think so. But fuck me, I can't believe that you still haven't told me where our honeymoon is." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well, have you packed everything that I told you to, my love?" he smiled, making me playfully roll my eyes at him as he curled his arms around my waist, and pulled me into his body.

"Yes, I packed everything that you told me to." I spoke in a mocking tone, making him smirk and bite his lip as his gaze flicked between my eyes and my lips.

"Then you have nothing to worry about, sweetheart." He shrugged as his smile widened. I chuckled and bit my lip, my husband being so mysterious, and obviously proud of himself for that too as he continued to have a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Okay then, Mr. Mysterious. Let's go." I teased, making him smirk as I pecked his lips. Tom picked my bag up from the bed, making me give him a thanking smile as we headed through the house, and out of the front door.

Tom and I walked into the airport, our hands joined and fingers intertwined as I looked up at the 'flights' board.

"So then, Mr. Holland, where are we headed?" I asked as he curled his arms around my waist from behind, and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Third one down, Mrs. Holland." He smiled. I couldn't help but return it and let my heart flutter, my mind already knowing that I would never get tired of being called that as I looked down the 'flights' board. My eyes widened, and my mouth fell open as I finally saw it.

"You're taking me to fucking Paris?!" I exclaimed, making Tom laugh as I turned around in his arms. He nodded and bit his lip and his gaze flicked over my face.

"Surprise." He smiled.

"Tom, oh my god." I choked as I hugged him tightly, my face burying into his curls as he returned the hug.

"You like it, darling?" he asked.

"Tommy, I love it! Thank you so much, I love you so much!" I squealed before kissing him. He laughed and returned the kiss, his lips smiling into it as he gripped my hips and pulled me into his body.

"I love you too, sweetheart." He chuckled as he broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Come on, let's get our bags checked in." he smiled, making me return it as he pecked my lips, and walked us to the check-in desk.

My eyes fluttered open, them squinting slightly as they were met with the stunning morning light of the French sun. I yawned and stretched out as I gave my body time to come out of sleep, the feeling of the honeymoon suite's bed sheets heavenly against my skin as I relished the sensation of being wrapped in them. I looked down and smirked, my lip in between my teeth as I looked down at my naked body that was only covered by the bed's soft sheets. I looked to my side, my heart fluttering at the sight of my husband. My husband. It still felt weird to think that, but I fucking loved it. I smiled to myself as Tom started to come to as well, his wedding ring catching the light of the sun as he started to stretch out.

"Fuck." he groaned quietly, his back arching off of the bed to finish stretching out as his eyes started to flutter. His chocolate eyes opened fully, a smile curling onto his lips as he looked at me.

"Morning, my beautiful wife." he spoke quietly, making me smile and bite my lip at both his raspy morning voice, and his words as he curled his arm over my waist, and pulled me closer.

"You sleep okay?" I asked.

"After what we did last night? Oh, I slept like a baby." he teased, making me laugh and lightly slap his chest. He chuckled and bit his lip before just looking at me.

"What?" I smiled. He shook his head.

"I just can't believe that I'm in Paris, with the love of my life, who's now my wife, too. It's amazing." he scoffed and shook his head again, making me bite my lip.

"You're right. It is amazing. I still can't believe that you brought me to Paris." I shook my head. He smirked and pulled me closer.

"So, what's the plan for today? We definitely need to see some sights." I nodded.

"Or, we could stay in bed all day, order room service, have sex, watch some TV, and then have more sex." he teased, making me smirk and laugh as he pulled me closer and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"We're in Paris, Tommy, we can't just do more of what we do at home." I chuckled.

"We're also on our honeymoon, love. Please, let's just have one day of doing nothing but each other." he smiled. I laughed again and shook my head, making his smile widen as he pulled me closer.

"Fine, alright. But from tomorrow, we go out, and see stuff." I nodded.

"It's a deal." he chuckled, making me smile as he leant in and joined our lips. I returned the kiss, both of us smirking into it as Tom deepened it, and rolled on top of me.