Chapter Eleven - The plan starts to come together

Y/N's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly, my eyelids blinking away the sleep that was still in them as I came to gradually. My lips parted into a yawn, my eyes squeezing shut again as I stretched out. I sighed and looked to my side, a small smile tugging onto my lips as Tom was still fast asleep with his lips slightly parted, and his arm securely wrapped around my waist. I leant back and pecked his lips before gently moving out of his grip and climbing out of bed. I stood up and grabbed Tom's dress shirt that we both loved me wearing. Just for different reasons. I yawned again, my body obviously still processing the fact that I was now awake as I put the shirt on over my underwear, and buttoned it up.

"Holy shit." I turned around and smiled, my heart fluttering in my chest as Tom was now awake, and staring at me. He smirked and bit his lip, my boyfriend's incredibly strong biceps raising and resting behind his head to prop it up as his eyes skimmed up hungrily and down my body.

"I will never get tired of seeing you like that, darling." He smiled and shook his head as he sat up and moved to the end of the bed.

"That's good to know." I teased with a chuckle. I squealed as he suddenly took my hips, making me stand in between his legs as he looked up at me.

"Are you okay?" I giggled, my heart starting to thump more harshly with how touchy he was being this morning as I returned the gaze with slightly wide eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be?" he asked with a shrug.

"No reason, it's just that you're being very frisky this morning." I chuckled. He returned it before kissing my stomach through his shirt, his eyes never leaving me as they looked up at me through his eyelashes.

"No. I just love you." He shrugged. I smiled and bit my lip, Tom still somehow making my heart flutter even after a year and a half together as I leant down to kiss him. He returned it, his lips smiling against mine as he did. Suddenly, he used his grip on my waist to pull me down, making me squeal as my back collided with our mattress, and he rolled on top of me.

"Tommy!" I laughed and shook my head, my boyfriend teasingly pinning my hands above my head and intertwining our fingers as he started to kiss my neck.

"What, love? I thought that you liked me being on top of you." He hummed teasingly into my skin.

"Normally, I do, but I'm hungry. Get off of me, come on, I'm starving." I smirked and shook my head.

"So am I, darling, but my hunger isn't for food-."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, making him laugh as he finally rolled off of me and let me sit up.

"Dirty boy." I scolded teasingly, making him smirk and wink at me as I stood up and headed out of our bedroom. I smirked and bit my lip at the interaction, my heart loving how playful and flirty Tom often was when he woke up in the morning.

"You want a coffee, sweetheart?" Tom called from the kitchen as I went to the front door and picked up the post.

"Please." I replied as I sifted through the envelopes. My eyebrows furrowed as there was a golden envelope in the pile, making it stand out from the other white envelopes of bills and fuck knows what else. I walked back through to the kitchen and sat down at the breakfast bar, putting the rest of the post next to where I was sitting as I opened the golden envelope.

"What's that?" Tom asked as he leant against the island and sipped his coffee.

"I'm about to find out." I muttered as I opened it. The envelope opened to reveal a piece of white card with beautiful gold and swirly lettering on it, my lips curling onto a smile as I read it.