Chapter Fifteen - Y/N finds out

Y/N's P.O.V

"I'm home!" I called out as I shut the front door.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Tom yelled back. I kicked off my shoes and walked through, a smile curling onto my lips as I saw Tom pouring popcorn into a bowl.

"What's this?" I asked, making my fiancé look up at me as I put my bag onto the breakfast bar.

"Well, my love, you've been so stressed recently with all of the wedding planning, so I decided that we're going to have a movie night with any movie that you want, wine and popcorn." He smiled as he popped a piece into his mouth.

"Aw, Tommy." I returned the smile, the boy never failing to pull off new and romantic gestures, no matter how small as I hugged him tightly.

"So, what I want to know is if you got your wedding dress sorted." he nodded, his chocolate eyes looking down at me as he gently ran his hands through my hair.

"I did." I nodded as I pulled away, but only enough to look up at him.

"I still can't believe that you didn't let me help pick the dress." He chuckled as he gently moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"Tommy, traditionally, it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her dress before the wedding, and I know that we're not traditional, but it was still something that I wanted to adhere to, just this one tradition." I chuckled.

"But I'm not bothered about traditions." He teased with a smile.

"But it's my dress, so I win." I giggled. He laughed and nodded, making me smirk as he leant down and gently pecked my lips.

"Come on, movie time."

Tom and I sat on the sofa, his arms wrapped around me, and my body cuddled into his chest as we watched the movie that I'd picked.

"I'm going to pause it, I need to pee." Tom chuckled as he paused the film and stood up.

"Okay." I shrugged and popped a piece of popcorn into my mouth as he walked out of the living room. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. I glanced over it as the screen lit up, my brain expecting to see either Harrison's name, or the name of one of Tom's brothers. But my eyebrows furrowed as I didn't see any of those names. Instead, I saw a woman's name. I gulped, my mind knowing that of course Tom had female friends and that wasn't a problem, but something felt off about this. I bit my lip and decided to look closer.

Jane: Come on, big boy, you can't pretend that it never happened. Your fiancé will find out eventually ;)

My eyes widened and I choked, my heart dropping to my stomach as I read over the extremely suggestive words. I didn't want to doubt Tom, I had always trusted him with my life, but why would this woman be texting him like this if nothing had happened between them? I felt sick just thinking about the possibility of him cheating on me, only half a year before our wedding too, but I knew that it would eat me alive unless I asked him about it.

"Did I miss anything?" I gulped harshly, my heart jumping in my chest as Tom's voice called out, my fiancé sitting back down next to me within seconds as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah. You missed a text from Jane." I nodded as I looked at him. His eyes widened immediately, his mouth falling open as he grabbed his phone. His eyes frantically flicked over the text, more panic filling them by the second as he looked back at me.

"Shit, darling, it's not what it looks like." He gulped and shook his head.

"Tell me that you didn't do anything with this girl." I choked as I stood up, and Tom followed suit.