Chapter 6

I wake up Monday morning to a loud voice. I immediately sit up on the bed and look at the time. It's six in the morning and the sun is almost up. The sounds keep coming from somewhere, I look around the room to find the source of the sound but it's coming from the hallway. Someone is yelling just outside the door. I look over at Diana's side and she's also awake.

"What the hell is going on?" She asks, wiping the sleep from her eyes. I shrug and jump up to my feet.

When I open the door, I don't see or hear anything. Just when I'm about to close it, the door across the hallway opens up. Are you shitting me? Stella comes out of the room looking pissed, wearing a short red denim skirt with tights and a black t-shirt and some kind of Chelsea boots. Her brown hair is a little messy and she has two thin braids along the sides.

"Are you living here?" I ask frantically, pointing out to the dorm room behind her.

"Yes." She shoots me a glare. Doesn't she know who I am by now? She should be nicer to me, or...

"No way!" Diana exclaims behind me. She crosses the room to stand next to me. Both of us are still in shock.

"Great!" Stella throws her arms in the air. "Now I have to see your stupid fucking faces everyday!" She shouts and gets away from us walking down the hall.

Diana takes my arm as I was about to go after her and preferably kick her to the ground. I look at Diana, who looks at me with a plea, not to cause a problem for once. I sigh giving up and walk back to my bed. I still have an hour before I have to get ready. Why did that bitch had to be our neighbor? Not to mention that she's in a group with Chris and Ethan. My mind goes to the morning when she was kicking Chris and Owen out of the building. What the hell were they doing here this early in the morning? The only explanation is that they actually spend the night. Idiots... 

I stare at the ceiling for what feels like twenty minutes before I give up on sleep and walk out the room to take a shower.

I stop at the coffee shop before walking to my first class and it's packed. It's a known fact that students like coffee, they could've opened one more place or at least expand this one. 

As I stand in line, I look around the shop. Some of the students are exchanging notes, some of them are working on their laptops. But one by one they start to leave and that's when I spot Chris sitting at one of the tables. His elbows are resting on the table and he is rubbing his temples with index fingers. His eyes are closed, I have a feeling that he doesn't feel good. He's not alone though, Owen and Mark are sitting next to him. I order my coffee and walk past their table to wait for my drink.

"Hi." Of course he saw me. I turn around to see Chris standing two feets away from me.

"Hi." I say back, without hiding my annoyance. I turn back around to watch the barista prepare the drink.

"How was your weekend?" He asks me.

"Fine."

"You are so chatty." He teases.

"And you are so quiet." I fire back and roll my eyes, although he can't see me. He comes even closer and leans on the counter to look at my face. He is wearing a leather jacket with a simple white t-shirt underneath. I can see some of the tattoos on his torso.

"Why didn't you come yesterday?" He asks casually.

"Yesterday?" I ask. He looks at the group of girls that just walked behind me.

"To the party." He clarifies. He wanted me at the party?

"I didn't know there was one." I say dryly and look at his perfect pink lips. They're so full and so sexy. Hm... What the fuck?