Chapter 15

* This chapter fits perfectly for some Valentines day vibes. But it isn't perfect or romantic as neither is life, so enjoy the drama and I wish you the best and Valentines day. xoxo *

🎵                     Scary Nights - G-Eazy                    🎵
                    Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

Christopher

"What do you want?"

Diana has been calling me since the day I walked away from Katherine in the coffee shop. When Owen told me that she was there, my heart stopped. I couldn't look at her, if I did I would've begged her to be with me even if she doesn't love me. Pathetic, I know.

But I have no idea why her friend is calling and texting me, I didn't answer any of her calls or texts. Because what can she possibly tell me? These two weeks have been hell without that woman that I fell in love with. But she doesn't want me and I can't force her to be with me.

I only answered the call now because I've been sleeping and honestly, I thought it's not her, but my mother so that I can cuss her out. That dreadful event that I suppose to be attending is on Sunday and she's been eating my mind with it.

"Chris! Have you seen Katherine?" Diana asks frantically. Something is wrong.

"No. Why?" I sit up on the couch.

"She left the room on Thursday and it's Friday night. No one saw her or heard of her. She's not answering her phone..." She starts to cry.

"Don't worry she'll come back." I say flatly, although my heart is beating fast and the worry starts to spread inside of me.

"No she won't. She's been crying for two weeks. She hasn't left the room or eaten a proper meal... She's not mentally stable right now. God! After everything this girl has been through... now this." She exclaims and I hear her sniffle.

"What do you mean what she's been through?" I ask standing up from the couch to change my clothes.

"You don't know half of the things about her. She's not a bad person, but bad things happened to her. Really bad things and if you knew at least one of them, you would understand why I'm so worried." She explains while I'm putting on some clothes and taking my car keys from the dresser.

"What do you think happened to her?" I ask while exiting the flat and step into the lift.

"Most likely that she's somewhere drinking and I hope that she is and not..." She stops.

"She what Diana?" I press.

"I hope she didn't kill herself." She whispers and my heart sinks.

"What?"

"I told you that you don't know anything about her."

Fuck she's serious.

"Where should I look or go?" I ask while unlocking my car and getting in.

"Nearest bars... at first and if she's not there will think about something." She says with a low voice.

"Okay, I'm driving there now." I say and hang up.

Fuck.

Why is she doing this? Why was she crying these two weeks? Does she have feelings for me? Does she love me? Fuck. I don't know. But this is not normal. I have to find her. I have to find her and make sure that she's okay. She's not supposed to be drinking though and if she left the dorms yesterday then she's been drinking for two days... but the bars close at some point.