Chapter 23

Christopher 

I'm losing my mind thinking about dinner tonight. I only hope that my mother will be nice to Katherine and if she won't then I'll just erase her from my life. I don't like her anyway and it would make my life less complicated. I don't see the same worry on Katherine though. There are two options, either she's hiding her emotions, which she does quite well or she's just not worried. I hope it's the second one. She is the most confident woman I've ever seen, besides my mother of course. That bitch can rule for the elections with that personality. The country will be miserable though. Going to that house will be so fucking weird. I've spent my teenage years in that house. Not exactly... I only lived there for two years until I turned sixteen and moved the fuck away from her to a residence. But those two years were horrible. Now that Katherine is going to be there with me, I hope some of the bad memories will go away.

"Babe, you're too stressed." Katherine says walking into the bedroom. I have been laying on the bed for the past half hour, staring at the ceiling while Katherine was working in the living room.

"I'm not." I lie and she climbs onto the bed and straddles my torso. She's only wearing a t-shirt and panties again and I'm not fucking complaining. It's such a turn on to see her half naked all the time. Especially when she bends down and her ass shows up.

"I can help you with that..." She whispers to my ear and kisses my neck.

She's driving me insane. I'm always hard for her and if I could, I would fuck her twenty four to seven.

I place my hands under the t-shirt and on her soft back. She moves to kiss my neck and rocks on me, back and forth. She does what I always do to her and bites down on the skin on my neck. She'll have to cover those marks again. I guess she forgot that will be seeing my mother, the same as last time. She moves her hands down my chest and to my stomach, she leaves a trace of small kisses as she moves down. I tug at her shirt and she sits up so that I can pull over her head. I pull my boxers down and push her panties to the side. She holds on to my chest as she lowers herself onto me. We both sigh in relief and I pull her closer to me. I still can't believe that I can feel her this way. Most importantly, I can feel her without the condom and feel her warmth around me. The feeling of skin to skin is exquisite. She moves her hips in circles and I meet her moves by moving up from the mattress. I grab her hair into my fist and move her mouth to mine as we both work at a quick pace. I catch her moans with my mouth and run my tongue along with hers. I place my fingers to her spot and move them in circles, she whines and moans and it brings me to the edge.

"You're going to come baby aren't you?" I ask her as her back slightly arches, her eyes screw shot.

"Fuck." She says under her breath and bites down on her lip.

Her movements go slower and I go faster in and out of her. She opens her mouth again and moans escape from her. I rub my fingers faster and she moans my name. I feel myself getting closer as she rides me. Her legs begin to shake and she screams as she comes undone. I thrust into her one more time and fill her with me, marking her with my come and the feeling of her being only mine is sending me over the edge. She lays her head down on my chest and I can feel how her chest rises up and down from breathing heavily. I move her hair from her face and she gives me a small smile.

"That was..." She breathes out.

"Yeah... it was." I match my breathing to hers.

I love this woman so much and with every moment I feel more and more close to her. She has my heart and she has my soul. The feeling though, having sex with her is so different than what I had before. I never kissed anyone like that during sex. I never tried to feel them more or give them more pleasure. I never matched my breathing to anyone and I never slept with anyone in the same bed, never. They tried, but I always left. I sure as hell never thought that I would enjoy rough sex that much, but hearing her scream my name and the way she tells me to go faster, makes it thousand times better. My neighbors are really going to kill me. I don't want this to change, I want her to be loud and I don't care if we make too much noise.

"We should take a shower," She says. I know that she doesn't mean have sex in shower, just in general, wash ourselves from the sweat, but I do want to fuck her there.

"Let's just lay down here a little." I say and she looks up at me, with hooded eyes.

"What are you thinking about, pervert?" She knows me too well.

"The same thing that you do." I point out. She knows me because she's the same. I sometimes even feel like she has dirtier thoughts than I do.

She rolls her eyes and lays back down. Have it your way baby. I grab the back of her legs and lift her up to my arms and stand up from the bed. She screams in surprise and I laugh.

"What are you doing?" She laughs.

I walk us into the bathroom and put her down. She shakes her head in disapproval, but I know that she's only teasing. I step into the shower as she pulls down her panties, making them fall to the ground, then walks toward the shower, but turns back around and bends down to retrieve the panties, making me stare at her perfect round ass. Fuck, she's literally giving me a show. I step out from the shower, splashing water everywhere and grab her by her thighs and lift her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. I walk us back to the shower and she slams into the tile wall making that slap sound with her ass. I pull her down slightly so that her spot is at the same level as me. I bring my hand to my cock and tease her with the tip, she moans and tries to move her hips, but I back away.

"You want me baby?" I ask her and she nods eagerly. "Say it?" I say and rub myself to her.

"I want you." She sighs and I bring my cock inside of her and I'm rewarded by her moan.

I slam into her as the water gets hotter and splashes us. The sound of her hitting the wall and the water drives me crazy. I bury my head into her neck and work my way faster. Her nails dig into my back but I welcome the pain.

"Chris..." She moans.

"Yes, baby?" I say, while being consumed by pleasure.

"It feels... so.. good..." She breathes out.

I grab her leg with one of my hands and hold onto her shoulder with the other, our chests touching. She moans and cries out into my neck and I kiss her shoulder as much as I can, moving fast in and out of her. Within minutes I come inside of her the same time when she reaches her orgasm. I hold her up for a second to catch my breath and she holds me tightly. The feeling of her holding me is better then sex.

"I can't get enough of you." I breath out to her neck.

"I figured," She lets out a laugh.

We stay like this for a minute or two and then I put her back to her feet. She wraps her arms around me, hugging me and I kiss her temple.

"I love you." She says and pushes my hair from my forehead. Every time when she says that she loves me, my heart melts and I feel like the happiest person in the world.