Chapter 16

🎵 Get Right Or Get Left - G-eazy 🎵
I Put A Spell On You - Annie Lennox

Katherine

When I wake up in the morning, I feel a weight on me and when I open my eyes I see Chris sleeping on my chest with his hands wrapped around my waist and our legs tied up together. His lips are parted and he's lightly snoring. I still can't believe that he forgave me for the way that I hurt him and that he came to my rescue, although he didn't have to. He could've just easily hated me, but he didn't. He loves me and when he said all of those things why he does, it made my heart leap. This kind, nice, smart, 'sexy as hell', funny man loves me and I don't know what I did to deserve him.

I run my hands over his black hair and the butterflies flutter inside of me. God, he's so handsome.

"Good morning." He says suddenly, his voice thick from sleep.

"Good morning." I reply and he looks up at me with those bright blue eyes.

He moves up slightly and kisses my lips before laying down next to me.

"What time are we going to be leaving today?" I ask him, turning to my side as he does the same.

"Seven." He runs his hand over my hair and tugs a strand behind my ear.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask. A nice smile forms on his lips.

"Why, you offering?" He smirks and I swat his arm slightly.

"Pervert." I tease, making him laugh.

"We don't have any groceries."

"Well, we can run to the store," 

"Or we can just order." He simply says and I snort.

"You only eat delivery don't you?" I ask knowing the answer.

"Well, there is no one to cook for me." He grins. I roll my eyes, making a point. He never cooks and eats to much takeout. That's unhealthy and I won't be part of it.

"I'll just run to the store."

He pulls me closer to him, our bodies touching and our lips an inch away. "You're so cute." He says before kissing my nose and I giggle.

He kisses my lips and I part them instinctively and he slides his tongue deepening our kiss. I pull him by his shoulder and he presses himself on me by holding on to my waist. I can feel his erection through the sweatpants. I climb on top of him and move my lips to his neck. I see that my assault from yesterday left some marks and I should cover them for him before we go to the event. I don't want his mother to see this, not that he would care. I suck at the skin on his neck, making him groan and then slowly leave small kisses on his jaw and then his chest and then his stomach.

"Baby..." He takes my chin in his hand and I look up at him.

"Yes babe?" I ask, moving up, to kiss his lips again.

"I thought I would return the favor." He whispers to my ear and heat spreads through my body.

He flips me with one swift motion and climbs on top of me. Seeing him on top of me with his shirt off makes me crazy and I just want him to fuck me. He pulls up the hem of his shirt and I help him to pull it over my head. He dips his head to my chest and kisses one of my breasts while massaging the other one, sending electricity through my body. He sucks at the skin and I jump slightly, he runs over his tongue to ease the pain. He moves down leaving small kisses in his wake and pulls down the sweatpants along with my panties. He tosses them to the side and opens up my legs further. I should tell him not to toss the clothes... My thought fades away when he presses his tongue to my center and I cry out his name.