EMERGENCY MEETING PLS READ

Hai guys! It's me Dhan.. Btw this is not update for the book but i really really need your help! Ok let me start the story first...

WARNING: PLEASE READ THIS TILL THE END

Last week my old account (dhan_holmes_strange) got hacked by some rude person who lives in New York.. They said they need my help to login their phone and i didn't realize they actually hacked my account which is just reach 2k followers and also have my old memories along with post because that account juts reach 4 years old.. I talk with them after i create a new account.. And i ask them to give my account back which is of course, they don't want to give it to me.. And they started to talk about invested money something something.

And then they change my phone number along with email also they block me my new account (dhan_holmes_strange2) and lastly they deactivated my account which is after one month it's going to get deleted. so i decided to ask some of my friends to help me.. And also i ask some hacker to help me by gettiny account back.. Turns out they need money too which is i don't have money and i just let it slip.. Ok btw Sherlock time!

Ok so the accident start at 18 January 2022. You guys can watch my old message in my message board. I make 4 account which is one account that got hacked dhan_holmes_strange
And second one is dhan_holmes_strange2 and the third one name is bendadies_hotties and the last one which is now im using it is Strxngedit.

Ok back to the topic.. This accident i still using my second account.. So, 19 January,second day to get my account back. 1 in the morning, i got one message from someone i didn't know. And they also have umm i guess it's like code you know the hacker background. They said to me they want to help me.. I think my friends spread this accident in their story or something which is caught the attention to all hacker on Instagram 🤣. So they said to me they can help me by giving my Instagram password along with email (thank god i change my email after i got hacked) which is i didn't know they gonna hacked that account too..

Ok don't say that I'm a dumb person or stupid.. I just have this kind feeling and loves to help or support people because my parents taught me to be kind and caring person (turns out imma a weird person ever). Even i trusted anyone to who i know for a long time..

Ok back to the story! So i give them my email and Instagram password.. That day i didn't create the two account yet ok remember that! Soo he said to me

'this is the only way to help you to get ur account back'

And i just say 'ok' which is stupid btw cuz i trusted them without thinking something big will happened..

So after that me and the hacker (the second one that's going to hacked my account) chat like 2 hours and then suddenly i was logged out. Ok that moment i realized that the hacker just hacked second account.. I was sooo panic at that time.. Really! My hands are sweating like crazy plus i got quarantine that time because one of my classmate got covid turns out i got fever during the quarantine (thank god it's just fever not covid). And without wasting any time, i create my third account (remember the name account name ok).

Soo i after i make the third account i search my second account which i know they took my account also my sherlockians group called me Hacker Detector. So after i search my second account name.. I dm them.

And guess what..

They forced me to give them money which is 500 dollar. OK listen first of all i lived in the different country which is Malaysia... Your money and my money is not the same. Which is if you want 5 dollar from me i need to give you like (idk how to do math btw) soo many money to make it 5 dollar.. But imagine they ask me to give them 500 dollar.... Like hello! Ur country and my country money is different. Didn't you know math, Mister.