Eighteen

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw a feet infront of my face . That enough to makes the boys and Amy on full alert as they quickly sit up straight , glancing around the living room .

I almost forget that I ended up sleeping on the couch after another crying session last night . I was too tired and I just fall asleep . Guess they joined me since we are sleeping around on the couchs they made yesterday .

" What's wrong ? " Amy asked as they make sure no threats around us .

" Feet . Can't breath . " I choked out , pointing to the feet remaining infront of my face .

" It is just a feet . Not some gas bomb . " Scott snorted and I realized the feet is belongs to his sister as Amy pull it near to her chest , away from me .

" Excuse me . Did you ever smell your sister's feet ? It's sure as hell does not smell as good as Playboy fragrance . " I sit up straight , catching some air .

" I'm glad you have some sense of humor this morning instead crying your eyes out . " I know Jason is trying to joking around but Amy does take it seriously .

" Let her be . " she scolded her older brother .

Suddenly a phone rings and all of us starting to search the sources . Although it was not my Louis's special made ringtone , still I joined them for the search .

" Hello ? " Jason put his phone on his ear , clearly it was his phone that ringing .

" Good job mate . Send it on my phone now . " he gave us a smile victory as he hang up .

" Who was that ? " Scott asked , rubbing his sleepy eyes .

" Lance . He got us some information . " I feels like I'm some sort of spy in some secret mission despite the facts that I don't really have the spy kind of quality . Heck , I'll be the worst spy ever .

We all keep our thought to ourself as Jason keep scrolling on his phone . My minds can't stop but wondering how was Louis doing ? It barely been a week but I started to feel weird not having him goofing , messing with my nerves right now .

" November 2013 . Eleanor is sent to the hospital , reported to fall from the stairs at one of the stadium in Manchester . Several bruises is reported around her right wrist and her right eyes . Louis also reported to fall from the stairs after his attempt to saved her . He however received no serious injury . " Jason read the report out loud and the words Chris told me keep playing in my mind .

He hit her . He hit her . He hit her .

" Louis spend some money to buy her a new ride a week after the incident . Didn't mention what I'm sure as hell it was expensive based on the amount here . "

He keep buying her things but the hitting never stop .

" Louis has several violent charges starting late last year . He even lost his temper at his own bodyguard , punching him at the face but the bodyguard never sue him ." Amy glance at me and I know she is starting to worry about me being around Louis now .

" Eleanor seems normal . Study at one of the university in Manchester . No police report involving her . She is clean . " I keep my head down , trying to process all this new information .

" However she seems close to Nathan Sykes , member of The Wanted . Spotted a few times in public during her relationship with Louis . The media believed it was the cause why they keep fighting since 2013 . " The Wanted hates One Direction and so those the other way around .

" Chris Collins . Nothing on him . He is a good boy . Has a Vine account and some followers . That's all Lance got . " Jason put down his phone , glancing at us and I could see it through my side eyes .

" So the hitting news is true ? " Scott asked , causing my heart to scream a loud no inside me .

" Nothing really comfirm it . The only bad incident is at Manchester when she falls from the stairs . " Jason shrugged , waiting for my respond .

" The thing that bothers me until now is how did Chris knows that Louis hits Eleanor ? Did they have any contact before ? " Jason shaked his head .

" They never see each other before and I doubt they are contacting each other because Lance would tell me . So I'm not really sure how this solve this mistery . " Jason answered , looking over at Scott .

" I'll ask Max to search their bills or anything . "

" You could do that ? " my eyes widen . Just now , Jason received valueable information from his worker I guess and now Scott has access to their bills ?

" Honey . I'm the police officer . I can even get some search warrant if I want but I'm sure chaos is not we want now . " Scott answer me , not once mocking me around .

" Do that . And also we need to go and meet Eleanor ourself . " Amy suggested and I just look at her with horror .

" No . Nope . I'm not going to see her . " what should I say ? Oh hey , I'm getting married with Louis and I was wondering if he really hits you ? And yeah , did you talked to Chris ? Hell no .

" We are not that dumb El . " Amy rolled her eyes playfully .

" So what's your plan then ? " Jason asked , seems interested with what Amy has in mind .

" We need someone who randomly appear into her life and makes her spill every secrets she got about Louis . " Jason and Scott looking at each other , shaking their heads .

" She is like this famous and the media will know . If the media knows , my girlfriend and his wife is going to kill us . " Scott disagree with Amy's plan and seems Jason is in his team .

" Now you think I'm that stupid ? No smartass , we need a girl and you are clearly has the opposite gender . " Now Scott and Jason grinned , happy they escape the probably cheating scandals .

" So , you are going to do it ? "

" No . She probably knows who I am and we won't get anything from her . We need someone who really good at doing the cover . " suddenly Scott glare at Amy , for no real reason at all .

" If you thinking about pulling Amber into this then stop it . I refused to be in the same mission as her . " as far as I know , Amber is their youngest sister . Why Scott seems annoyed with her ?

" We have too Scott . Stop acting immature , she is your sister . " Amy said seriously , shaking her head in dissapointment .

" From hell , sure she does . She is getting into my nerves by just thinking about her . Did you know she put a blue dye into my shampoo last year ? I looked like a Smurf for at least a week . No , not happening . " Scott complaint and I have to bite my lips to stop myself from laughing .

" Oh for god sake , we are in this together Scott . Forgive her and move on . "

" What if I put some dye into your shampoo ? Would you forgive me Amy ? No , you will cut my beak pedal as the revenge . "

" I'm not going to kill you just because some stupid pranks . She did it because you put the glue at her phone and it sticks to her ear for the whole day . You started it first . "

" That's because she .. "

" Enough ! Both of you ! " Jason's deep voice roared , making both of his siblings shut up .

" Amy , call Amber and ask her to join us . Scott , I need you to behave and no pranking your sister ever again . " I feel out of place when Jason didn't assign me with anything .

" Now go and take the showers . We are heading out for breakfast . " he looks at me , silently motion me to be the first one to go on the shower .

Nodding , I get off the couch and make my way towards the bathroom . I don't know why people gets me into this mess before but I'm sure the siblings will help me get through it .