Eight

I woke up on the bed feelings like home . The duvet is light blue instead of yellow almost make me have a panic attack but when I remember about last night , my body feels relief .

So I lay there , with a smile on my face . We are up until 2 am when Louis decided to call it a night . Me however refused to sleep since I was drinking white coffee Louis made a few hours before . After a little bit of whining and pouting of course .

His option of putting me in bed is weird . He just throw me on his shoulder , respecting me by keeping his hand to himself and dump me on the bed like I am a piece of toy . Not that I mind .

I spend another half hour to make a new twitter and instagram's account . I was debating to put my own last name or Louis's because I know we are not gonna last forever but deep down , something tells me differently so I end up putting my last name .

" Did you sleep well ? " his morning voice is attractive , I must say . There he is , standing at my door with nothing but a sweatpant that hang on his waist .

" I am after the coffee effect . " I notice his hair is in the mess and it still look attractive . Is that even legal to look this handsome in the morning mess ?

" I know I'm that hot . Please , I don't want that kind of attention now . " I make disgust face at his flattering remarks .

" I was looking at your hair you smartass . " althought I was tempting to look at his naked upper body .

" Say whatever you want , I know you find me hot . " he said , flipping his imaginary long hair before leaving the room .

" Breakfast is ready ! " he yelled after a few second , causing a smile to creep into my face .

Getting a confident out of nowhere , I make my first twitter account named ElsiahT. Despite my upcoming spirit , my phone just don't feel the same like my body does . It take another 15 minutes to at least load the page .

I want to post my first picture on Instagram and I don't want to look bad either so I jump from my bed like a ninja wannabe and sit infront of the mirror . I apply some powder that I just bought yesterday and ready for action .

I jump back on my bed , with the camera facing me . I feel sorry for myself because my phone is so old school until I have to snap the picture from the back camera . I snapped a picture of me laying on my stomach and when I turn the screen around , I shrieked .

" How the hell .. " I cut myself off when I heard a faint chuckles coming from behind . I feel the bed dipped as a weight settle itself on my back

" Put this online with my name as hashtag and you will get hundreds followers in a minute . " his crotch is at my hip , his chest is at my back with his legs aside mine .

" Never . " many followers is not the real reason why I sign up on Instagram .

" My face looks weird . Discard that and take another picture . " I try to turn around but damn , he is much heavier than a whale .

" I am not going to post your picture with me on Instagram as my first post now get your fat ass off me . " wiggling under his body , I try to escape but they called whale the biggest fish in the world for a reason .

" Let me do it . " he take the phone from my hand , trapping me with his body .

" Say Louis Tomlinson is the best husband in the world . " what kind of people say that ?

" Louis Tomlinson is the biggest whale in the universe and I don't know how he could end up here . " I retorted with a bored tone , rolling my eyes . A flash came from my right side and only then I realized he take our picture using his phone instead of mine .

" Why would you that ? Now get off me . " I catch hin off guard as I try to sit up , causing him to fall on my side .

" I think it would be cute if we both post a same picture with different angles . " he shrugged , typing away on his phone before moving on with mine .

" Done . " he waved my phone infront of my face . I got a new follower so I click on my screen . Of course he has to be my first follower .

Soon , my notification is going crazy . They started to like and follow me until I am losing count . However , one notification catch my attention .

@Louist91 spend the morning with my lovee @ElsiahT. PS : you look amazing .

I shouldn't blush at his caption but I did . Furiously in fact .

" Awww , they like you . Look at those comments . " he cooed , laying on my lap as I was still sitting as he showed me his phone screen .

Good morning Louis !

Oh god , it is true . He is getting married *frowning

I'm happy for you boo bear .

What about Eleanor ?

My baby is growing up . Oh god , you are still 18 for me Louiee *crying

So many comments coming up at his phone at some point I was afraid it might blow up but it didn't . There is some hates of course but the loves they show just makes me feel better again .

" Did you sync your Instagram account with your twitter account ? " they can do that ? Oh god , I feel like I just came out from the cave .

" It's up to you but for me , it was lot easier . You can post a picture on Instagram and with one click , it will post it along for your twitter account . " he explained , not judging me for one second . Wow , this is new .

" I don't have a twitter account yet . " it feels uncomfortable to admitted that I don't even know how to sync those two account so I keep the detail for myself .

" Let's save it after breakfast . We both need food to keep living the day . " he jump from the bed , pulling me along to my feet .

" Hop in . " he lean forward lightly and I know he is offering a piggy ride .

" No . " hesitated , I decided to put my big girl act out .

" Oh come on . You will never know when you can get another ride so why waste it ? " he is kneeling infront of me , his hands catches my tight before he stand up . On the insist move , I wrapped my arms around his neck .

" Sit on tight , it's going to be a roller coaster ride . " for me at that time , it was just a joke but little did I know .