Fourty-One

Louis's POV

Arriving home from my first show after the accident is exhausting . It's like I haven't perform for years when the reality is , it just only been a week since I arrived from Paris . Getting into my room , I open the door like I was expecting someone or something .

It's been kinda habits for me lately and I don't even know why . Glancing at now my open closet , I frowned . When I first arrived from my confusing visit of Paris , my clothes and outfits is neatly placed on the right side , leaving an empty space besides it .

Now , the empty space is now filled with another outfits who I recognize as a woman's clothes . I don't have to guess to know it is belongs to Eleanor , my fiancè .

" Louis baby ? Are you home ? " her voice coming for downstairs and it was kinda weird that I'm not feeling excited like I should .

" Up here . " soon her clicking heels echoed the area and it keep coming closer .

" Hey . So how was your first show ? " she hugged me from behind , leaving kisses on my neck .

" Great . " I shrugged her off , not feeling comfortable with her acting intimates with me .

" Something wrong ? " for me , everything seems so wrong right now .

" Just tired . " I half-lie . She walk into my room with her heels , causing me to glare down at her feets .

" Why are you wearing shoes inside the room ? " not even I wear shoes inside my own house .

" Oh sorry honey . It's just too comfortable until I wasn't realized I'm still wearing it . " she sit down on my bed , still wearing those heels . It's annoyed me for people to apologize but still do nothing to change their attitude .

" Did you move in your stuff ? " I asked , not wanting to start a fight with her now .

" Yes , since we are about to get married soon . " she smile innocently at me .

" El , we talked about this . " I groaned , hating the way she keep pushing me around to marry her .

" I know . But I guess there isn't wrong for me to move in right ? It is like the first step of marriage life . " she reasoned out , pushing her brunete hair back .

" Like I said , I needed some times to get ready and you are driving me crazy by all those steps . " she straighten up her body , staring deep at me .

" Why bother proposed to me when you are not ready ? " should I tell her the truth ?

I feel empty . I have this urge to fill up the empty hole so I proposed to her , hoping she is the answer to my feelings but until today the hole remain empty . I was wrong . It's like my heart knows more than my mind does .

" I love you Eleanor but you need to understand me . I'm .. "

" too caught up with fames to settle down right now . " she cut me off , finishing my sentences in a different way .

" Louis , I have spend 4 years trying to understand you . Isn't that long enough to make you believe me that I'm not going to be the reason why you quit One Direction ? " here we go again . Once she started , she won't have the off button .

" Marriage takes time and commitment . I'm not sure both of us are ready for those . "

" The only one who wasn't ready is you Louis . I don't know how long I have to wait for you to finally marry me . " I groaned , not looking for a fuss fighting right now .

" At least wait until the tour ended . "

" It was nine months away and the tour doesn't start until next month ! " she exclaimed , throwing her hands in the air with frustration .

" If you love me , you won't leave me again . " I muttered under my breath the last word but she seems to hear it .

" Again ? What do you talked about ? " suddenly her face expression changed into something I couldn't quite figure out .

" I don't really know . Everytime I looked at you , my mind keep flashing back to the moments when you came to see me one day at the studio . Saying you couldn't take the heat and walk away . " I don't know if my mind is playing some tricks with me because she seems fine when I woke up at the hospital .

" We never broke up Louis . It must because of the hit you took . " I nodded , don't want to think about it . It just give me an headache .

" Okay , I'm sorry I push you around about this . Take anymore times you need . " I looked at her confused . Why are she acting nice so suddenly ? Eleanor that I know won't stop bugging me until I give what she wants .

" Can I ask you something ? " she keep avoiding these kind of question and I must used this as an advantage to know the truth .

" Yeah , sure . " she seems unsure although she said yes .

" What did I do in Paris before the accident ? " the question keep bugging me and the only person who can answer me is her since my parents and Harry keep ignoring me .

" Uh , you go there to find some gift for me . We kinda have a fight and you started to feel guilty so you fly all over to Paris to buy me something . " I can see she is lying straight to my face and for once in my life , I didn't point it out .

" What did we fight about ? How could I didn't remember all this ? " she bite her eyes as her eyes wandering around .

" About usual stuff of you always busy . Maybe it was because of the impact . " she reasoned out .

" So you are saying that I did have some memory lost ? " I pointed out .

" Maybe a little part but at least not all of them . " what if she is hiding something important from me that maybe apart of my memory lost ?

" Is there anything else I need to know ? " her answer is not in details and it's didn't complete me . I still feel lost and missing something .

" No . " she answer , too quickly for my opinion .

" Well then . I need some rest . Got a big day tomorrow . " it was a sign for her to move but she don't get it .

" Go do whatever you want . I'm spending the night here . " somethings makes me fee uncomfortable with her and my mind is trying to figure out what is it .

" Hey El . " I called out as I reach the door .

" Yeah . " she sounded nervous .

" If you know something and decided to hide it from me , I will throw you away from my life . 4 years or not . " I'm not threating her but if she feels scared then she is hiding something from me and believe me , I don't tolerate people ruined my life .

I changed my mind . Elsiah's POV is coming up next !