Fourty-Six

Louis's POV

Something inside me screaming not to let her go but I did . I don't know why but I could feel how comfort her touch when our body meets .

Although I know I will be running back for her later , the hope just die down when she admitted that I'm not the father . Don't ask me why because it's confused me too .

" Nathan , what are you doing here ? " I was standing at the hotel door , watch the incident unfold by itself .

" I'm here because you seems to forget our deal . " Nathan smirked , watching Eleanor get nervous .

" The deal is almost done and no , I never forget about it . " what deal ?

" Is that so ? Why are you looking so nervous to see me here ? " Nathan pointed out , raising his oh so perfect eyebrow .

" Louis could be here any minute now . " at that time she is looking at the now closed door , I was already standing at the mini kitchen area .

They can't see me while I can see them perfectly from here . Smart , I know .

" He is not here now right ? Chill out . " Nathan runs his fingers on Eleanor's upper arm in much seductive way . Not that I mind .

" Just tell me what do you want ? " she swat those hands away and I could see her ghostbump from the touch .

" Chris , your boy is dead . " Chris who ?

The headache attacked me with no mercy and my mind start to play some of my memory that I didn't know I had .

" What's the boy name ? " I asked , looking at the restaurant .

Elsiah is sitting facing a boy . She seems happy and that makes me slightly jealous .

" Chris Collins . Used to work at the same store with her . I heard from trusted sources , she kinda has a crush on her . " that's enough to make me punch the dashboard , hard .

" She shouldn't see someone else behind my back . " again , I let out my anger at the dashboard .

" What do you want me to do ? " Brian asked , eyeing those two .

" Take me to the interview . "

I was snapped from my little flashback when I heard a crushing sound coming from the living room .

" Chris agreed to do this job for us . He agreed to convince Elsiah about the hitting rumor of Louis and me but he failed to do his work . So , tell me why should I care when he feels guilty and decided to commit suicide ? " Eleanor's voice roared out loud , letting me know things that I guess she is hiding from me .

" Calm down babe . Louis might hear you . " Nathan is now sitting on the couch , making himself comfortable .

" The point is he is dead so why bother caring about the dead boy anymore ? He is useless to us . Can't even do the damn job . " Eleanor huffed , sitting on the coffee table facing Nathan .

" Where did you learn to be so cruel ? " there is amusement dancing in Nathan's eyes .

" I learnt from the best . " she leans in , kissing Nathan's cheeks .

" So tell me , what did you do until Louis agreed to marry you ? " my hand pulled out my cellphone and text my bodyguard Brian .

To Brian

When I call you , put it on a speaker and record it . Questions can wait for the later .

Judging from their conversation , I know there is something more . Something more cruel that they have done and hide it from the world and me so I need a back-up plan incase they discover that I'm here .

" Oh nothing much . It was easy . I don't know if he remember about me calling him for the fake pregnancy case so I won't risk the chance . In fact , I take it to the next level . I told Louis that I have a miscarriage and with some fake acting , he believed me . " how could people be so cruel ? She is messing with my life .

" Way better than threating Elsiah . You should figure that out sooner . The police almost caught us . " Eleanor giggled , messing with Nathan's hair .

" The house breaking and the car explosive is your idea okay . I'm only contribute in the threat letter . " this proved that I did lost my memories of Elsiah . This explained why my heart is screaming for her instead of Eleanor .

" Don't forget about the accident . You paid that poor guy to hit Louis's Mini Cooper . " she is the reason why I almost lost my life ?

" Yes , I did that but you are the one that hired assasin to killed him later when I was about to let him live . "

" He is going to tell about us . " Nathan defended himself .

" Anyway , just a few more steps and I'll be free . I have plans how to take away his wealth and it's ready to go once we walk down the isle . " she never loved me . She loved my money .

" Make sure you crush his heart into pieces . By that , he will be in a mess and he will no longer care about One Direction . No Louis , the fans will start to leave . They can rot in hell while The Wanted take that as a que to rise again . " so , this is what it's all about . The fame .

I can't believe people would go acting for years just to see someone doom in hell . It's like my whole love live is a lie . She never love me . She only wants to destroy me .

" Then we can get marry together and live the life happily ever after . " finally I saw Eleanor kissing Nathan . All this time , she love Nathan , not me . That's explain why she defended Nathan before .

" I will have to go . See you later . " Nathan stand up and Eleanor follows after her . They walk hand by hand towards the front door before Nathan kiss her again .

" Stay safe and don't get caught . " she nod, watching Nathan walk away .

I put my phone to my ear while my heart is breaking apart .

" Got it ? Meet me at my hotel room now . " didn't wait for anymore reply , I hang up .

Standing up , I make my way out of the kitchen just in time as Eleanor turn around . Her face is priceless that I caught her red-handed .

" Louis baby , how long have you been here ? " she try to kiss me but I won't tolerate that . I move my head to the side , making her kiss my cheek .

" Long enough to know every lies you made . Everything you have done . " I smirk up at her when her face turns pale .

" Look Louis , I can explain . " I nod , motion her to continue .

" He threaten me to do it . I swear to God . " it's feels good to hear people lie straight to your face when they are clearly guilty .

" I thought you do it out of love ? " I mocked her . There is a knock on the door .

" Come in . " sure enough my security teams are here .

" Everything you said will be sent to the police . The wedding is off and us is over . " I motion Brian to take her and she struggle in his grips .

" Give me a chance . "

" You should have come clean to me instead threating the others and makes my life suffer . No doubt you even planned to kill me at Paris right ? " my tone is full of venom to show how much I hate her right now .

" And Eleanor ? You should have tell me that you loved Nathan and come clean . Maybe I will forgive you but now it's too late . " Brian took her away from my sight and I released a breath I never know I was holding .

Right now , forget the world , forget her . I need some times alone and I need to figure this out . My other true half is now happy with other man and there is nothing that could makes her come back to me . For once in my life , I blamed myself for being so stupid .

Finally ! It tooks months for you to discover the truth Louis *eyes rolling .

The book is almost over . Just a few chapters left but no worry lovely , I am planning to make some trilogy of the boys love story so stay tune :)

Keep reading and voting xx A