Thirty-Five

Everything happened afterward is a blur moments for me . Right now I didn't care about anything except for Louis and the fact that he almost die to save me .

Here I am , at the hospital in Paris , alone . The security teams has informed our family about the accident and they are on the first flight here . It's been 3 hours and Louis nor the doctors exit the emergency room .

" Elsiah ! " I recognize it as my mum's voice . My head snapped towards her direction and I started to cry again .

" What happened ? " I shake my head , unable to speak . I have gone mute since I watched my husband almost die tragedy .

" Give her some space , please . " Brian try to let the crowd who just arrived stop from questioning me out .

" Give her some space ? The one that needed the space is us , his family . " Lottie reply angrily , crossing her hands over her chest .

" Lottie . " Jay warned her .

" She is one of the family too . " Daisy muttered under her breath , not as cheer as Daisy I used to know .

" She isn't since she think about saving herself first . " Lottie retorted , rolling her eyes .

" I'm going to take the girls for some snacks . " Louis's step father said out loud , holdings the twins hands with him before he brings them away .

" Lottie , this not the time to be rude . " Jay scolded her , not liking the way she talk to me .

" Everybody keeps telling me to behave with her but all she brings is disaster to our family ! She put her safety first rather than Louis . " I hate the fact that she keep making conclusion without knowing the truth .

" Sorry to say this but my daughter loves your brother as much as your brother loves her . " my mum butt in , putting his hand around my shoulder .

" Then explained why she has no injury while my brother is facing the death now ?! " that's it . I'm not going to let her insult me more .

" Your brother push me out from the car before the accident . I try to pull him out but I am no match with the seatbelt's strength . "

" Don't lie ! "

" Then explain how did I get hold of his wedding ring if I never try to pull him out from there ?! " I snapped , unfold my hand to reveal Louis's ring . Judging from her face , she is surprised to see the prove I have .

" Do you ever feel what it's like to watch the car collided with the truck when the love of your life is still in there ? Do you know how it's feels like to sit there , unable to save him when your mind keep yelling to you that you could save him if you pull him a little bit harder ? " my vision gets blurry when the tears start to invading my eyes .

" Trust me . You are not the only one that hates me right now . I hate myself right now . My mind hates me right now and I'm sure all of his fans out there hates me with every bloods they have . " I admitted , looking like a fool .

" We were dancing at Seine last night and Louis made me cry out of the happiness . I promise him at that time that I will never changed my mind about him and I'm not planning to do that ever . " our memories came flooding inside my mind , keep repeating the scene where he mumble I love you to me .

" I made a mistakes and I'm sorry . But please believe me . It's not easy for me too as much as it is to you . He is the half of me and now I feel empty because he took my heart and my soul with him in there , fighting for his life . " I paused , wiping the tears away .

" I'm sorry if you ever think that I'm not good enough to become his wife because I am not perfect . But do know this that I loves him , more than I love myself . If there any chances for me to turn back time and undo all this , I will do it even it is my life on the line . " I glance at every single one of them , crying silently .

" I'm sorry Jay because I failed to protect your son . "

" I'm sorry Fizzy because you are too young to go through all this pain . "

'' I'm sorry mom I let you down . You said that I need to take a very good care of my husband but I failed . "

" I'm sorry dad I let you down . I know Louis is your favourite boy now . " finally my gaze landed on Lottie who has tears streaming down her face .

" And I'm sorry Lottie for ever make you thinks that I try to ruined your family . I'm sorry I let you misunderstood me . I'm sorry I didn't try to make you change my mind about me . " we all stood in silent as I prayed to God . If we are meant for each other , please save him because I'm not ready to loose him yet .

Stay strong Elsiah ! We loves you !