Twenty-Five

Glancing down at the ring at my finger , I couldn't stop smiling . The wedding went perfectly as I hold myself from crying out loud . Those are the memories that I wish I won't forget , ever in my life .

" Hey Mrs Tomlinson . " Louis sit down next to me after he takes some shower . He did smell that good .

" Hey . " I reply casually , leaning my head at his shoulder .

'' I know you want to nag me about something . Let it out . " wrapping his arm around my shoulder , he let me snuggle at his covered chest .

" I did actually . Why would you rent the whole Mandarin Oriental ? We can just stay at your place . " he chuckles , kissing my head .

" Why won't I ? Besides that , we have both of our family together so they can't really fit at my house . " I don't really agree with him but I didn't say anything .

" I have every right to over-do things because I'm not planning to get married twice . " I was in awe . He might not say it clearly but he does mean that he wants us to become forever .

" I just don't want people to think that I'm trying to use you for your wealth . " I hide the fact that someone did tweeted me hour ago about this .

" I know you . They don't . Why bother listening to them ? " shrugging , I decided not to dig deeper into those topics .

" My sisters is coming to see us by the way . " I was about to say something when suddenly the knock came from the door .

" Speak of the devils . " he make both of us to stand up , his hand on my waist as he guide me to the door .

" They are little annoying just like you so I'm sure you girls will get along . " he might has sense some nervousness on my skin as he try to reassure me .

Louis's free hand twist the knob before letting the door swing open . There are three girls with two of them holding babies .

" I told you she is pretty . " one of the twin whisper at much taller girl .

" Hey , behave okay girls . Where is Lottie ? " the tall girl shrugged , pouting at the hallway .

" She won't come with us . " the same twin speak up to her older brother .

" She must be tired . " Louis make an assumption while I have the feelings that she don't like me .

" El , this is my sisters . Fizzy , the twins Daisy and Phoebe . The babies are Doris and Ernest . Girls , this is your sister in-law Elsiah . " I nodded , trying my best not to mix up their names .

" Did she has the same last name with us ? " Daisy , the loud one asked her brother .

" Yes love . She is now . " Louis smiles as he stole glances at me .

" Come in please . " I invited them , giving them some space . Without any other word , they come in and makes themself comfortable . Not that I mind .

" Do you girls want anything ? " Louis asked out loud .

" No . We are kinda full because of the cakes . " Phoebe said on her sister's behalf , rubbing her stomach .

" Glad you are here for me instead of the food . " Louis teased his sisters and I could see how much he loves them .

" We are here to see Elsiah , not you . " Daisy giggled , sticking her tongue out .

" I'm going to use the bathroom . " something is odd about her . She keep staring at me but say nothing .

I watch her as she go inside our bathroom . Louis pulled me to join his sisters on the couch and I was kinda distracted from Fizzy for awhile .

" Will you make twins like mom and dad ? " Daisy asked , with all the innocent in the world causing me to blush .

" We can't decided if we will have the twins but sure we will making some babies . " Louis shot me a wink and he is lucky his sisters is here or I might slap him hard .

" Lots and lots of babies so we could play with all of them . " Phoebe giggled and Louis couldn't stop smirking at me .

" How does people makes baby ? I only know that suddenly mom has Doris and Ernest inside her stomach . " oh god , can we stop talking about this ?

" It's an adult thing honey . You will find out soon when you were adult . " I don't why he seems to encourage his sisters to go on with this topic .

" But we want to know now . " Daisy protested , pouting a little .

" I'm going to grab something . I'll be back . " in other meaning , good luck finishing what you started .

Louis frowned as I stand up , smirking back at him . Ignoring his pleading eyes , my mind wonder to what take Fizzy so long inside the bathroom ? Instead going to the kitchen like my usual plan , I make my way towards the bathroom .

I heard a faint crying and it get louder when I was standing infront of the bathroom .

" You are so ugly until you don't deserve to become the Tomlinson . " my heart ached as I listen to her muttering those words to herself .

" Lottie is close to Eleanor because she is pretty enough and here I am , thinking if I could get close to Elsiah . Look at her , she is like the godess . No way she wants to be my sister . " I had enough . I push the door open , mumbling a small thanks to the God it is not lock .

" Fizzy ? " she seems shocked to see me there as she quickly wipe away the tears . There are some smudged eyeliner and lipstick at her face , no doubt it was belong to me .

" I'm sorry . I didn't mean to used your make-up . " shaking my head , I sit down near her on the floor while she is sitting at the toilet lid .

" It's okay . It will take forever for me to finish those so I don't mind sharing . " the make-up is the least thing I was worried about now .

" You don't mad at me ? "

" Why would I ? It's okay to try a new things once in awhile . That's what life is for . " I smiled , don't know how to talk about what I heard just now .

" Thank you . " she still looked pretty even with the smudge on and I am envy with her .

" Uh , I heard those sentences . " I begin , hoping she won't lash out on me .

" I know . That's why you are here . " I was shocked that she knows but I didn't show it at my face . That was least thing she need right now .

" I won't tell your brother about this but promise me one thing . " she seems hesitate with my request but she nodded anyway .

" Don't ever feel insecure about yourself . How could you say you were ugly when you are pretty as hell ? I could see how much Louis loves you girls and not any flaws will stop him from loving you the same way he did . " I was close to tearing up but I keep holding myself together .

Talking to her is like talking to myself when I was younger . I used to have some insecurity like her but now Louis made me feels like I'm the most beautiful woman on Earth . I guess Karma has it own way because Amy used to talked to me about this and now here I am giving the same advice to the others .

" It is hard . I don't have a taste in fashion and I don't know how to wear a make-up . "

" That makes both of us . It's okay . We will sort this out and I promise I will be your sister and your friend whenever you needed me too . " she held her pinky finger out .

" Pinky promise . "

'' Pinky promise . " a cough interrupt our sister's moment and I don't have to guest to know it is Louis .

" Didn't know we had a meeting inside the bathroom . " he joked , leaning at the bathroom door .

" It's a girl meeting and if you want to join us , you will have to change your gender . " I snorted , standing up .

" Meeting about how to smudge your make-up ? I think I'll pass . " I shoved him out of the bathroom before closing the door .

" So sister , do you want to do some girls night with me ? " Fizzy smile for real now and it does makes me happy .