Thirty-Three

The night falls after the whole day of exploring Paris . It was draining the energy I had on my body but I'm happy and so does Louis . Let's say we twisted the day with our own way .

After the kitten and Julie incident , Louis somehow discover A Lady and The Tramp diner at one of the hidden alley . We sit there , chatting and fighting of course while we are eating some snacks .

The time fly whenever I'm with Louis and when I know it , it's the time to send back the scooter . I was frowning because the scooter witness our moments . Moments that we shall never forget for the rest of our life .

" Why you are still frowning ? " I shrugged . I guess I will miss the scooter .

" It was sad to see the day end when we are having so much fun . " I admitted , leaning at his chest which is now my favourite place to relax .

" That's why God created tomorrow . To give people another chance to live their life the way they wanted . " since when he is getting that smart ? Maybe it was because of the scooter .

" Can we buy the scooter or something ? " I have to admitted that it's kinda have some sentimental values for me .

" No baby . I'm not sure we can do that . " he chuckles .

" What so funny ? "

" You can ask for any ride you want but still you asked me to buy those scooter which only God knows how long it has been made . " he explained , rubbing the smooth circle on my back .

" Sure you can buy me the new one but that won't give you the same feelings like that one . All those memories we had can't be bought . " I reasoned out .

" Let me see what I can do about it . Are you tired yet ? " hell yes . I'm tired since this morning when you dragged me out from our suite .

" We are here Sir . " okay , where we are because we are not at the hotel yet .

" Are you up for some dancing ? " I pull away , shaking my head . But Louis won't take no as an answer and I should know that by now .

He gently pull me out from the great Range Rover and we are greeted with a loud music . I glance all around me to see people dancing with no cares in the world .

" Come on now . " doesn't matter how hard I try to stay on my spot , Louis is much stronger than me . When I think it won't get worst , he pick me up bridal styles and make us join the crowd .

" Put me down or I swear to God I'm going to kick you tonight . "

" No need for the threat . I was about to . " he roll his eyes , letting me down but it was too late . We are surrounded by the dancing crowd at some point I was afraid I might get lost .

" Louis . " I hold his biceps , afraid I might lost him in the crowd .

" Don't worry . I won't judge your dancing skills . " he reassure me with a smirk . Not so convincing for me .

" What ? "

" Maybe I will tweet about it later but it was nothing . " I pouted , causing him to peck my lips .

" I was just joking . I got you . Just follow my lead . " his hand is at my waist while his other hand holding mine up in the air . My free hand hold his neck , following his lead .

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in , and you kicking me out

You got my head spinning , no kidding , I can't pin you down

I looked up at his face and see that he is singing along to the song . Every words is like dedicated towards me .

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy , don't know what hit me , but I'll be alright

My head's underwater

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

He spin my around for one time before he catched me , smiling .

Cause all of me , loves all of you

Loves your curves and your edges

All your perfect imperfection

Give your all to me

I'll my all to you

You're my end and my beggining

Even when I'm loose I'm winning

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you , oh

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you are crying you are beautiful too

The world is beating you down

But I'm around for every mood

He caress my cheek , leaving kisses at it as he push back the strand of my hairs that fall right on my face .

You're my downfall , you're my muse

My worst distraction , my rythem and blues

I can't stop singing , it ringing in my head for you

My head's under water but I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me loves all of you

Loves your curves and your edges

All your perfect imperfection

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You are my end and my beggining

Even when I'm loose I'm winning

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

Cards on the table , we both showing hearts

Risking it all though it's hard

Louis stopped and I was confused why would he stop in the middle of the dancing . The crowd around us however keep dancing , don't bother with us . His hand leaves my hand and wipe away the tears at my cheeks .

Only then I realized that I am crying . Crying out of happiness . When he sings those song just for me to hear , he touched my heart in the way no other man bother to do before .

" It was nothing . I'm just happy . " his face is blank , with no emotion whatsoever .

" I'm not supposed to do that . I'm not supposed to make you cry . " I hold his face with my hands , cupping it .

" No . It's the happiness tears , not sadness . I was glad you make me cry because of how happy you made me feel . " my tone is gentle . I don't want to make him feel bad .

" Did you regret ever marrying me ? " how could he say that ?

" No Louis . I will never feel regret marrying you . You shows me many kind of things that I never feel my whole life before . It's hurt at first , yes but we are fine . I'm fine . "

" If we ever fall apart , will you say the same whenever people ask you ? " I don't know where he gets those question but it's kinda scared me .

" I will say the same and no worries . We promised to each other remember ? I will stay and you will never leave me . " he nod , starting to kiss me deeply . Little did I know that fate is not done testing us yet .

I will die if Louis ever sing All Of Me at me . Anywayy , keep reading ! 

Dedicated this chapter to my favourite reader xx A