Thirty-Four

Sadness Content Ahead .
You have been warned .

I hate skipping parts of our story but I guess you don't want to know the ' Reward ' I decided to let Louis have last night and damn , he does not have the switch off doesn't he ?

We started our day with some food fight for breakfast . Nothing new . He just think that omellete does look good on me so he throw it , landing right on my hair . Me of course is not giving up and the rest are history .

" Guess where are we going today . " Louis said happily , driving his Mini Cooper that I have no idea where he get it from . Did he rent it or did he buy it is beyond me .

" Another scooter ride ? " I dream about us having a little accident with the scooter last night and I wake up panting . It does scared me to think that we ever involved in an accident , even it was just some scooter accident .

" Again ? You are boring . "

" And you are just full of adventure ? " I mocked him back . I started to like the way he teased me . It's like having a good life with a little spices to bright it up .

" Adventure is my middle name that never get register properly . " see what I mean ? I rather has this than a normal couple who do normal stuff .

" Well , annoying with you is my last name that never get register properly . "

" Your last name is Tomlinson now so stop whining about it . Oh and stop copying me . " he never stop reminding me about my last name . It's like reminding me about to who I belong .

" I changed the name so it's not copying . It's more to the inspired by it . " I smile innocently , poking his face .

" Would you stop poking my face ? I'm trying to concentrate here . " okay , now it makes me wonder again .

" Where is your bodyguards ? " he never leave our house or our suite without his security team like he was some sort of Prince .

" I give them some time off . It's was pity to see they work so hard when we are enjoying our day . " he shrugged , giving me some point .

" So you do have some concern about the other ? " I faked a shocked expression , staring at him with wide eyes .

" Yes I do . " I was about to say something when suddenly Louis yell . I thought he is messing around but I was wrong .

A truck coming right infront of us , ignoring the green light on our side . It's getting nearer and nearer until I feel the push from Louis side , shoving me out from the car .

" Louis , no ! " I hold his hand , trying to pull him with me but the seatbelt hold him back to his seat . He pull away his finger , leaving me behind . However he managed to look back at me and mouthed something .

" Love you El .. " he didn't managed to finished his sentence when the truck collided with his Mini Cooper .

I watch in shocked as everything came into slow motion . The people started to form the crowd around the scent and I just sit there , unable to move . Tears started to pouring down my face as I realized that my worst fear is coming to life .

We had an accident and Louis didn't make it out . We had an accident and Louis is too busy to save me rather than himself . He saved me . He push me out from the car . He-he put his life on the line for me .

He collapse besides me , panting heavily . Once he recover from it , he hold himself up using his elbows to state down at me .

" What to know what the best things that ever happened to me ? " I bite my lips , concentrate to answer him .

" Don't think that hard because the answer is right here , right infront of me . " he paused , inching closer to kiss my lips .

" You are the best thing that ever happened to me and if the God decided to pull away my life right now , I will die smiling . No regrets because you make me feel loved , completing my life goal . " I pouted , pulling him close .

" Why would you say that ? " I scolded him for ever thinking about dying .

" It just came through my mind . Promise me whenever I'm gone , don't ever change your last name . Don't ever forget me . " I stare deep into his eyes , at the edge of crying because I couldn't think my life without him now .

" You said you won't leave me . "

" I won't by choice but if the fate ever pull us apart , promise me you will never forget about the boy you used to love named Louis William Tomlinson . " that's it . All my attempt not to cry just crushing down on me .

" Don't leave me Louis . I love you . "

" I love you too Elsiah . So much . More than I love myself . "

The words came to life . He loves me more than he loved himself . That's explain why he push me out from the car . Because he loved me .

Third Person POV

It's all over the news now . Louis Tomlinson and Elsiah Tomlinson is involved in the accident .

Breaking news , we are here now streaming life from the crash side . Louis Tomlinson and Elsiah Tomlinson's Mini Cooper is reported being hit by the industrial truck .

They are believed is heading to Bios de Boologne for another honeymoon adventure is cut short when the truck collided with their vehicle .

Still we haven't got any news about Louis Tomlinson who still inside the car . Elsiah Tomlinson however survive the crash because she jumped out from the car right before the accident happen .

The security team for The Tomlinson has arrived a few minutes ago , trying to help pulling Louis out from the damaged Mini Cooper . Stay tune for any updates .

I'm crying :( I want to write longer but I couldn't stop crying .
Listen to Moments from One Direction and cry with me please