Author Notes

As I said , Marrying Tomlinson is the Book 1 of trilogy I created . It is called The Love Direction since it will focus on each and everyone of One Direction's member love stories .

Book 1 is completed which consist of the love story of Louis Tomlinson and Elsiah Fox .

Book 2 is going to be upload later which has Harry Styles as a main character .

The list goes on until I finish all five of them .

Just known even that Zayn Malik did leave One Direction , I still love him and consider he is still apart of One Direction no matter what so his story also will be include in this trilogy .

*cue Harry's voice here .

Massive massive thank you for supporting me all this time . You have been great reader and supporter for me . I love you all so much .

Anyway , before I sign off , here is some sneak peak about the second book is going to be .

Wedding Crasher - Book 2

Adele Fox is the cousin of Elsiah Fox . One thing she hates the most - Harry Styles .

She loves One Direction and support her cousin's love life completely but she couldn't stand Harry Styles .

What happened when Harry's ex is about to marry Adele's ex ?

One thing for sure , they are going to crash the wedding .

Are you excited as I am ? *wink

xx A