Fourty-Seven

Elsiah's POV

I hate to return back to England but I know I have too . My parents insist and claimed that I was being away for too long and at some point I need to come back . Come back before I give birth in New York .

It's been a week since I arrived and I haven't receive any news from Harry or Louis . The last time I saw Harry is when he is visiting me a day after my arrival

According to him , Louis is missing for almost two months now and they have to pospone the tour due to the missing bandmates . Nobody knows about him , including his own family .

The day seems fine so I decided to walk around the town . People seems to forget about my existance as they walk past me normally . No flashing light or curiousity about me . Just normal pregnant woman with her big fat belly .

" I want One Direction's album . Not The Wanted . " an arguement attract my attention . It was hard to turn your head away when you are used to be special to one of the bandmate .

" You did say that you want the latest album of the famous boyband . The Wanted is it . " don't Louis and Zayn throw The Wanted out for good ?

How to make an artist runs out shows? Take out their fan base .

1D started to get bad names thanks to Louis and The Wanted took his as a chance to shine again .

My nightmares has starting to become real . Louis is missing and they have to pospone the tour . I don't have to guess to know that the fans are pretty mad of Louis's selfish behaviour .

" I didn't come for this . Can I changed it to One Direction instead ? " the old lady asked politely and I was surprised to see the shopkeeper snorted .

" Good sold are not returnable . "

" Here , take this . " I shoved 100 pound note at the shopkeeper's hand .

" Give the lady what she wants . I'm sure it was more than enough to even get the 1D's official book . " the shopkeeper seems surprised to see my action but I didn't care . My respect towards him has lost when he is being disrespect to the older woman .

" Here you are . " I take The Wanted's album from the old lady and toss it away .

" Nice doing bisness with you . " I said in a mocking way before I lead the old lady with me away from the rude shopkeeper .

" Oh , thank you young lady . I don't know if my granddaughter will be happy if I get the wrong gift for her birthday . " I smile , nodding my head .

" It was a pleasure . I'm happy to help . " I don't want to be rude but I could feel Louis's stare from the Four album at me even it is just a cover .

" I need to go . "

" I was about to ask you for some drinks . If you don't mind of course . " I guess I could ignore the stares for a couple of minutes .

" Yes , sure . " she took my hand and bring me towards the nearest coffee shop .

We stepped inside and I was greeted by the aroma of the coffee , strong enough to give me a headache . I never like coffee and I guess the baby inside have a same mind as mine .

" Take a seat my dear . " we both sit down at the booth , facing each other and I was lucky she put the album and the book at her lap .

" Ready to order your drinks ? We have special promotion on the tiramisu coffee today . " the waitress annouched cheerly .

" No . I would like to order some tea . " I was shocked to see her order tea when I thought she would order some coffee . That's why she brings me here right ?

" And you ? "

" Did you have some hot chocolate ? " I asked politely and she nod .

" Tea and hot chocolate coming right up . " I don't know what else to say so I keep my mouth shut and let the lady speak up first .

" What's your name my dear ? " she asked , straighten up like this is serious matter but the smile never leave her face .

" Elsiah Tomlinson . " I blurted out , mentally facepalm myself .

" Oh . Mine is Betty but you can called me Aunty Betty . " I nod , again didn't know what to say .

" Did you know why I bring you here ? " I narrowed my eyebrows at her .

" To buy me a drink ? " I guessed , came out more like a question .

" That too but I couldn't help but notice the sadness in your eyes . Is there something wrong ? " I bite my lips , my habits of fighting back the tears .

It was weird to hear from some strangers to ask if I was alright . It was weird to hear from some strangers about how sad my eyes looks like because after awhile , people stop asking like they think I was alright when the truth is , I am never alright .

" It's okay if you don't want to tell me about your personal life honey . I respect that . It's just you reminds me of myself when I was younger . " I looked at her still bright shiny eyes despite her old appearance .

" I fall in love with a soldier . We were childhood friend and to be honest , I used to hate him because he keep picking fight with me . " although I don't know why she told me all this but I nod , meaning that I did hear her .

" When he is choosen to become an Navy , he come and see me late at night to say how sorry he is . He admitted that he loved me and he was afraid I might reject him so he keep picking fight with me . " she giggle softly , probably from the sweet memory she had .

" He started to write a letter , tell me about his day . From there , it was hard not to falls for him and our loves continue on nothing but just a pieces of paper . After two years , he come back but he is never the same . " I could see the smile slowly fading from her face but I didn't point it out .

" He keeps his distance from me and when he goes back to his duty , he never write to me again . Everyday I waited for his letter to tell me how much he loves me but it never came until I started to lost hope . " she looked down and I realized she is trying to hide the tears in her eyes .

" I started to date someone else and then he just came back from his duty . I could never forget his face when he saw me kissing another man . He is mad but he didn't let it out at that time . He just walk away . " her story doesn't have much different with mine . At least her man didn't have amnesia .

" I couldn't sleep it off so I go to his house and there he is , punching the tree infront of his house for God knows how long . Without second thought I runs towards him and make him stop . " slowly she take my hand , and give it a light squeeze .

" He is crying and from there I learnt that he do all the distance just to save me from his monster side . He killed people and those keeps hunting him back in his dreams , telling that he would hurt someone he loves so much . Hurt me . " without permission , my eyes started to build up tears and they started to run down my cheeks .

" He is broken and he thought he couldn't be fix but he is wrong . He think he would scare me away but he didn't . All his venurable side just makes me want to love him more than myself . And now I still love him and his tamed monster side even he is no longer with me . " she is trying to tell me something here .

" He gave me the most happy time in my life because I didn't give him up . I don't know what's going on with you but I hope my story did help you decided what's best for you . Whatever happened or how insane the situation could be , listen to your heart and hold on to him . " I feel not only my face is wet but also my skirt .

" I'm sorry , I need to use the bathroom . " I stand up but she pull me to sit down again .

" Honey , I think your water is broke . "

Aunty Betty is played by Jodie Foster .

Uh no . She is having the baby ! *runs all over the stage and falls like Harry always did .

One more chapter plus epilogue and we are done :(