Chapter 4

Two boys were hyping a boy in white shirt, who was sitting in front of them. He was enjoying the attention he was receiving but also a bit embarrassed by his brother and his boyfriend's behavior.

"YO, HUAN GE! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! ENJOY!!"

Lan Xichen: Wuxian! Wangji! Clam down. People are watching us. Can you both sit down.

He said uncomfortable by the look the few people in the restaurant were giving. As one of those people, drag another guy and came towards his table.

Wei Wuxian: SO WHAT? ITS YOUR DAY! YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!!

Lan Xichen: You know what? You're right! SCREW IT!!

As they cheers.

~On the other side~

Wen Ning: Omg! A-sang. Look over there! *pointing at the table behind them*

Nie Huasang: Is that?

Wen Ning: YES! Let's go.

He said as he started to drag his boyfriend to the said table. While Wen Qing and Nie Mingjue was confused, but they decided to follow them for their safety (not because there were cake!)

Wen Ning: Wei Wuxian!

As the said guy turned and saw them. He was surprised but pulled them in a hug.

Wei Wuxian: Wen Ning! Nie Huasang! Long time, no see.

Nie Huasang: Yeah. The last time we saw each other was at mid-school.

Wei Wuxian: And then I got transferred. But before leaving the school, I did one good deed.

Wen Ning: And what was that?

Wei Wuxian: Locking both of you in the bathroom! Thats why you're together.

Wen Ning: Yeah, like our soulmate tattoos were nothing.

Nie Huasang: Wait! You locked us that day?*angrily pointing at him*

Wei Wuxian awkwardly laughed, but got saved by his boyfriend.

Lan Wangji: Everyone calm down. Just 10 seconds left. 10!

Wei Wuxian: 9!

Nie Huasang: 8!

Lan Xichen: 7!

Wen Ning: 6!

Nie Mingjue: 5!

Wen Qing: 4!

Waiter: 3!

Lan Wangji: 2!

Wei Wuxian: 1!

All: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

All of them settled on the table as they started to enjoy the cake, while talking. After some time, Wangji and Wuxian went back to their house, and Nie Huasang and Wen Ning went back to their hotel. Leaving the three adults in awkward silence. Suddenly Nie Mingjue realized that the who's birthday cake they were eating, they didn't know his name.

Nie Mingjue: Hey. I know its awkward to ask now. But what's your name?

Lan Xichen: I'm Lan Xichen. Nice to meet you.

Author:-Hope you like the chapter

Author:-
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Have a nice day.
💚💙💛💜