Chapter 30

When the tryouts finally ended, Jiang Wanyin quickly sprinted towards the stairs of the bleachers, where his Guangyao was sitting with his book on, completely ignoring Xichen.

With the excitement and adrenaline rush in his blood, Wanyin also ignored Xichen. As he pulled the younger out of the book, making him look at him.

Jiang Cheng: I made it!!

After hearing the good news from his boyfriend, he let out a big smile. But he also noticed the boy is sticky, which means he sweats too much. And the last thing Guangyao would like Wanyin to give him a bone-crushing hug in this state.
And for his misfortune, Wanyin pulled him in the hug, jumping in excitement.

Jiang Cheng: Congratulate me!

Jin Guangyao: I'm proud of you baby!

He said smiling, letting go of the weird wet feeling. As he wrapped his hands around the other's neck.

When Jiang Cheng separated from his lover's embrace. He saw Xichen was looking at him, as the older mouthed "Congrats" to him. He smiled while mouthing "Him too"

Nie Mingjue made in the team too.

He saw the other couple was celebrating the news in their own way.

Nie Mingjue: Good job! You did great.

He said softly, approaching Wanyin and Guangyao, while Xichen was quietly following him with an expressionless face.
Now the atmosphere between them becomes heavy.

Jiang Cheng: Thanks. You did well too. *smiling*

Now again silence covered them, but luckily Mingjue chooses to break it.

Nie Mingjue: I heard there's a music club!

Wanyin noticed Xichen's eyes glowed up, taking the hint of the elder's interest, he asked.

Jiang Cheng: You're into it?

Nie Mingjue: He loves music! Especially instruments.

Lan Xichen didn't like the idea of his boyfriend sharing it but he just nod. Not in the mood for more drama than he already did.

Jiang Cheng: That's great!! A-yao loves instruments too.

Nie Mingjue: You guys both should join the club. Right?

Jin Guangyao: Of course. *smiles awkwardly*

~~~~~~

Lan Xichen slams open the door, scaring Jiang Cheng who was trying to sleep after a long day. When Wanyin saw him, he visibly relaxed, as he stood up while stretching himself.

Jiang Cheng: Do you have an enmity with that door?

Lan Xichen: Even if I do. It's not your concern!

Jiang Cheng: What are you so mad about?

Lan Xichen: I- I don't want Guangyao to join the music club. Tell him to-

Jiang Cheng: Listen. My a-yao loves music, and I won't let anything or anyone come between it. And you too, don't let anything else bother you.

Lan Xichen: *glares*

Jiang Cheng: If we're done. Good night.

Xichen saw how the younger went back to his bed as if nothing happened. He stumps his foot in annoyance.
As he jumps on his bed too, burying his head on the pillow. Like a small kid when he didn't get the candy he wanted. Jiang Cheng giggles at his roommate while looking at him from his bed.
"He's so cute. I wanna kiss him- Wait WHAT?? I need to sleep" He said as he covered his red face with sheets too.

 I wanna kiss him- Wait WHAT?? I need to sleep" He said as he covered his red face with sheets too

Author note:-
Hey it's ghost of me. It's not my official comeback, but pray to see me on Tuesdays. I will try to see you guys often to.

If you guys are angry with me (which mostly you must be) cursing is allowed in comment section.

I'm very sorry. And thank you so much for your unbreakable support.

I love you ❤️

💚💙💛💜