Chapter 31

Wen Qing was wandering in the corridor of the building. She got a free period and decided to spend some time with her childhood best friend, but guess what? He's still nowhere to be found. Although they decided to go to the same University so that they could stay together. But as you can see, she barely even sees him rather than spend time with him. At first, it was just Lan Xichen who steals her best friend but now two more joined too.

She plugged in headphones, as a sweet melody of her favorite song reached her ears, making her feel a bit better. She was just enjoying the music when she noticed a weird atmosphere around her.
She put her headphones down, to notice everyone was in some hurry? Like everyone was like making space for someone, like some celebrity is coming.

She came forward to get a better view of who the hell is coming.
A short yet elegant girl wearing a long white floral print dress with an old rose pink sweater and an expensive sling bag on her shoulder. Her childish chubby cheeks and big doe eyes were making her more cute and innocent. As the figure makes her way to the library, trying to ignore all the stares while nervously biting her lower lip.
And Wen Qing would lie if she didn't see the most adorable sight of her life just now. No wonder why everyone is looking at her, she's the cutest sight anyone ever wants to lay their eyes on.

Mainmian: Wen Qing!!

She approached her, and she noticed the girl is still looking the other way. She pulls her face to look at her.

Mianmian: Don't look at her!

Wen Qing: And why is that?

Mianmian: Because you got a soulmate so you shouldn't see her.

Wen Qing: And what makes you think that she isn't my soulmate?

Mianmian: Because-

She was hesitating as Wen Qing looks at her, suddenly a mischievous smile covered her face. As she came closer to her while holding her chin up with her hand.

Wen Qing: Because you think you're mine? You like me, baby~

Mianmian got flustered as she pushed her hand and went towards their shared dorm with red cheeks. As Wen Qing followed her while giggling at her cuteness.

Mianmian: Flirting with me is okay, but don't try on her. If you don't want to die. *angrily*

Wen Qing: Wow! Such a dangerous love for me darling? *smirking*

Mianmian: Shut up Wen Qing! You don't know anything! She is just........ out of anyone's league.

Wen Qing: I figured that. She got a lot of fan following here. And I guess one of her lover is in this room too.

She said while giving her a side eye while smiling teasingly at her. Mianmian turned around to look at her, with an "What do you mean?" expression. As Wen Qing suddenly changed it to an innocent face.

Wen Qing: Ofcourse, I'm talking about me.

Mianmian: *rolled her eyes in annoyance*

Wen Qing: By the way, what people call that beauty?

Mianmian: Jin Su. Also known as Queen Su.

Yeah, I changed it to Queen Su

Yeah, I changed it to Queen Su. Because why not?

Mianmian:

Author:-How about some drama of the Girlfriends?Let's see how it goes

Author:-
How about some drama of the Girlfriends?
Let's see how it goes.

If you like this chapter, do vote and comment.
Thank you for reading.
Have a nice day.
❤️