Chapter 25

Nie Mingjue, Lan Xichen, Wen Qing and their whole junior squad, (who follows them like ducklings) entered the hostel building. Their homes are very far, that's why they decided to live in hostel. And also knowing the university have their own hostel only for the students.

They were walking inside, suddenly Wen Qing remember something, as she hit Lan Xichen's hand. He irritatedly asked.

Lan Xichen: What was that for?

Wen Qing: For calling me short yesterday!

Lan Xichen: Didn't you remember it too early? *sarcasticly* And didn't you heard the instructions? They clearly said to make sure all the small things are safe, so I just asked that are you feeling safe?

Wen Qing: Yeah! And what do you meant by that-

Nie Mingjue: Are guys five? Who even fight like this?

Wen Qing: But-

Nie Mingjue: This is the last time, I'm warning all of you, behave properly. Because from today I don't know any of you, so don't bother me.

Nie Huasang: Finally! I mean no!

Lan Xichen: I hope it doesn't include me.......Right?

Nie Mingjue didn't answer him, he just started to walk. Wen Qing laughed, as Xichen rolled his eyes.
Nie Mingjue went to the receptionist and asked for the appointed rooms. The receptionist told him to wait, as she call someone.

Some moments later, they saw a cute girl with exceptional facial features, walking towards them, wearing a beautiful smile. She was holding a paper board with a pen and waist bag with her. She approached them.

Mianmian: Hey, welcome to Koi Tower University and hostel

Mianmian: Hey, welcome to Koi Tower University and hostel. I'm Mianmian-

Lan Xichen: Mianmian? Is that your real name?

He asked, because he never heard a name like that. But she took it as he's mocking her.

Mianmian: Yes, do you have any problem with it?

Nie Mingjue: He didn't mean it, your name is really beautiful.

He said smiling, as she returned his smile. She continued.

Mianmian: You are really sweet and handsome. What's your name?

She said give him a bright smile, while Xichen got jealous.

Lan Xichen: His name is Nie Mingjue and I'm Lan Xichen. Can we get our room keys?
*irritatedly*

Mianmian: *sudden mood change* No! I will start from them. *pointing at WangXian*

Lan Xichen: Wha-

Mianmian: What's your beautiful name?

She asked them in a flirty way, as they answered hesitantly. Scared from their boyfriend's reaction to it.
Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian ended up getting same room, same with Nie Huasang and Wen Ning.
As they went to find their rooms, while Wangxian were arguing.

Wei Wuxian: So you like Mianmian now?

Lan Wangji: I was going to ask the same question.

She giggles at them, she likes to mess with people. As she turned to the elder trio.

Lan Xichen: Now can you give us our room keys?

She purposely ignored him, as she turned towards the girl, who seems to enjoy the drama.

Wen Qing: I'm Wen Qing.

Mianmian: Oh, wait. Yeah, congratulations. You got the most amazingly beautiful person as your roommate.

Lan Xichen frowned in confusion, while Wen Qing knew she's talking about herself.

Wen Qing: Amazingly beautiful person, you mean by yourself? *flirting*

Mianmian was shocked to say anything. She always flirts with other people but it was her first time, anyone flirt back. She cleared her throat, as she gave her key for the room.

Mianmian: Nie Mingjue right?

Lan Xichen: And Lan Xichen!

Mianmian: Yeah, whatever. Your roommates already moved in. Here's your keys.

She said giving her keys of two different rooms, while they gave her a look. They wanted to have same room.

Lan Xichen: Wait! We requested for the same room. We want that.

Mianmian: I don't know about it, I got this list and I'm doing according to it.

Nie Mingjue: Its okay, a-huan.

Lan Xichen: *calm downed a bit*

Mianmian: One advice from me, don't mess with your roommates. They have close connection with the owner of this college.

Mianmian: *looking at Mingjue* And I don't want you to expelled from here. *smiling*

Lan Xichen: *rolled his eyes*

As he drag his boyfriend away from the girl.

Lan Xichen: Why every girl gets attracted to you? *furiously*

Nie Mingjue: How would I know? *innocently*

Author:-
Hope you like it.
Do comment and vote.
Have a nice day.
💚💙💛💜