Chapter 17

Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue were walking to the restaurant, where the meeting with the other soulmates got fixed. They took a cab to their destination, but they stopped at a gift shop few steps before the restaurant. Because Xichen wants to buy a gift for the birthday boy, we'll that's what he told the other. The real reason is he's still not ready to meet them. But he also knows, even if you give him a whole decade, he still can't make himself ready for this. Not in his whole life, he thought he will face this situation, where he have to share his love.
They purchased two boxes of brooch, because they're going to meet Jiang Cheng too. Mostly Nie Mingjue choosed them, because Xichen was zoning out all the time.

This wasn't get unnoticed by Mingjue, he took his hand, as they both stopped walking. Mingjue looked into his eyes, while the other was trying to look somewhere else.

Lan Xichen: What? Aren't we getting late? Didn't you told me to get ready quickly?

He said with an annoyed expression, but his hands were playing with the cuffs of his brand new white shirt. Yeah they both dressed their best for the them. Mingjue's first encounter wasn't that good, but at least he could try to be good this time.
He cupped his face to make him look at him.

Nie Mingjue: You look tensed?

Xichen looked into his eyes, as he holds his boyfriend's hand with one hand, while pulling him closer to him with other. Mingjue's lips landed on the former boy's lips, as he was taken back by the sudden kiss, he knew he is not into PDA. Xichen separate himself, but still was very close to his face.

Lan Xichen: You love me!! Don't forget that...

He knows how selfish he sounds, but what's his, is HIS!! He turned and started to walk to the restaurant, while the other was walking behind him.

Jin Guangyao can't believe himself that he agreed for this. But he don't have any choice, he saw his boyfriend was holding his hand. He resist the urge to run back to the hotel, but he don't want to ruin everything his love prepared for him. He can't let his all efforts goes to vain because of two people, whom he knows nothing about.

Jiang Cheng: Are you okay?
*concerned*

Jin Guangyao: Maybe.

Jiang Cheng: Then what happened?

Jin Guangyao: Its just that...*taking a deep breath* You love me! And don't forget that!

The other just smiled reassuringly, as he kissed his hand.
As both of them saw two people came inside, looking as fancy as they were dressed.

Author:-

Hey!I'm back now, my exams ended

Hey!
I'm back now, my exams ended. Again sorry for making you all wait.

Hope you like it.
Do comment and vote.
Have a nice day.
💚💙💛💜