Chapter 23

Jin Guangyao was running behind Jiang Cheng, who was laughing the whole time. He was chasing him, Jiang Cheng came in his room while running. When he saw his boyfriend also came inside, he pushed him to the wall, while pinning him. Jin Guangyao blushed but tried to maintain his furious expression.

Jin Guangyao: Are you really laughing at my family?

Jiang Cheng: I wasn't! It was an accident.

Jin Guangyao: Yeah, you're still laughing!

Jiang Cheng: Its still an accident.

Suddenly, a five year old boy came in while running. He saw his gege, as he quickly jumped in his arms. Jin Guangyao hugged his little didi, as Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes at the loss of attention from his soulmate.

Jin Xuanyu: Gege! A-yu misses you!

Jin Guangyao: I missed a-yu too!
*cutely*

Jiang Cheng felt left out because of a five year old. He decided to join them.

Jiang Cheng: A-yu, did you miss your Cheng-gege?

He said smiling, trying to get his attention. But he just ignored him, as he was just talking to his brother like Jiang Cheng doesn't exist.
Jiang Cheng tried again, only to met with another purposeful ignore. He decided to bribe the kid. He pull out a chocolate from his bag. As he showed it to the boy, and it actually worked. Xuanyu finally looked towards him, but quickly snatched the chocolate from his hands, while showing a frown on his baby face.

Jin Guangyao: A-yu, what was that? Apologize to Cheng-gege!

Jin Xuanyu shakes his head in denial, while making a pouty face. Like if he forced him more, he would cry.

Jiang Cheng: *sighed* Its okay, I think he isn't in a mood.

Jin Guangyao put the boy down, as the boy ran to play somewhere else. He saw his boyfriend was pouting so he hugged him, while kissing his cheeks, as Jiang Cheng smiled again.

Mr. Jin: AHMM!

They heard loud voice of someone clearing their throat. And noticed Mr Jin was looking at them or more like glaring at Jiang Cheng.

Mr. Jin: A-yao, you came back?

Jin Guangyao smiled after knowing his father remember him now. But that also means, he would despise his boyfriend openly.
Jiang Cheng isn't a bad person, but its just Mr Jin's protective side, who won't understand it.

Jin Guangyao hugged his father, as Mr. Jin smiled at his son. But soon his expression changed, when he looked at the other male.

Mr. Jin: Don't touch my son. *strictly*

Jin Guangyao: Dad, he is literally my soulmate!

Mr. Jin: I don't care. You guys aren't allowed to touch each other till marriage.
If he wasn't your soulmate, I would never let him go near to my a-yao.

Jin Guangyao: Dad-

Mr. Jin: Shush! You! Know your limits.

Jiang Cheng: Y-Yes sir.

As Mr Jin left the two, Jiang Cheng finally breath. Jin Guangyao laughed at him.

Jiang Cheng: Honestly your whole family hates me, except auntie and a-su.

Jin Xuanyu

Author:-
Hope you like it.
Do comment and vote.
Have a nice day.
💚💙💛💜