(02) Entrance Ceremony

"Come. Let's go to the entrance ceremony." Crowley said, and brought them towards the entrance ceremony.

⁕*⁕*⁕𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝⁕*⁕*⁕

Inside of the mirror chamber, where the entrance ceremony venue is. Students are all talking to each other. All of the students are wearing a robe.

A Red-Haired Boy started talking. "Is that all for the new student dorm assignments?" The Red-Haired Boy asked. He begins talking to the new students in his dorm. "Listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head." The Red-Haired Boy said, in a calm but stern manner.

A Man With Lion Ears sighs. "...Uuugghh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me." He said to the new students in his dorm.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life to it's fullest. As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability." A Boy With Glasses said to the new students in his dorm.

"Which reminds me, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..." A Beautiful Man said, as he had his hand on his hip. "Abandoning his post..." A voice coming from a tablet said. "Did he get a stomachache or something?" A Boy In Turban asked.

Suddenly the door to the Mirror Chamber was opens, with a loud noise. "Not at all!" Crowley said, as he barges in, with Pancake, Yuu and Grim behind him. "Ah, he's here." The Red-Haired Boy said. "I cannot believe you all. We were missing two new students so I went to find them." Crowley said.

"You two are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror." Crowley said. "Mghgmh!!!" Grim said.

Yuu and Pancake begins making their way to the Dark Mirror. Pancake wanted to make sure, it's safe before Yuu can go. "I'll go first, and than you go, alright?" Pancake said. Yuu nodded in response.

Pancake walks over to stand in front of the mirror, and pulls his hood down. Revealing his smooth olive skin, creamy white hair, sky blue eyes and fox ears. The students around begin whispering to each other, talking about what dormitory he would be placed in.

Unknown to everyone in the room, a certain man with lion ears can't help but fell intrigued at the student that is standing in front of the mirror. He felt the sudden urge to want to protect this fox from any danger, held him close and maybe... He quickly shook it off. He knows the kind of feeling he's feeling right now, but for now he'll just have to see how this plays out.

"State thy name." The Dark Mirror said. Pancake was about to say 'Pancake', but stops himself, he thinks to himself, that if he tells the Dark Mirror that name, he will be known as that throughout the entire school. He decided to went with what feels right to him, and answer. "Nathaniel." Nate answered, with a smile.

The Dark Mirror stops a bit, than continues.

The Spark of Magic in this one is Sweet

The Color of Pure White

The Shape of Gentleness

Everything about it speaks

One to Protect