(PS) Senior Trouble

<𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂>

Characters:
Savanaclaw:
Leona Kingscholar
Nate/Nathaniel
Ruggie Bucchi
Jack Howl

Card: Leona SSR - Dorm Uniform

Personal Story: Let Me In On This

Happened After: (15) Pain Go Away
Happened Before: (16) Doughnuts for Ruggie

<𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂>

{Magift Stadium}

It is a sunny day outside of the Savanaclaw Dorm, a bunch of Savanaclaw's Residents were in the Magift Stadium. The senior residents, were teaching the newly joined residents of the Dormitory.

"Hey, don't slack off! Are you planning to show a shameful display this Inter-dorm competition, like you did last year?" One of the Savanaclaw's Senior said. "Us Savanaclaw can't lose to other dorms in Magift. Juniors, put your back into it!" Another Senior said.

"ROGER!" The Junior Residents shouted.

"Oh, oh, good spirit there." Leona said, as he was walking around the field overseeing the training. "Work hard you guys. I'll be watching from here...." He yawn, and lays on the bench that was nearby.

"What are you doing you bastard!" A Savanaclaw's Senior Resident yelled. Jack grabbed his Senior's shoulder. "What are you grabbing my shoulders for. Let me go!" He yelled. "No. I'm not going to let go until you apologize." Jack said, as he tighten his grip on his senior's shoulder.

"Hah? Who's causing a ruckus? I can't sleep like this." Leona questioned, as he sat up, and look over to where the commotion was happening. He saw that Jack was holding a Senior's shoulder. And Nate who was standing next to Jack, who seems to be panicking a little. Leona lips twitched upward a little, thinking that Nate looks adorable when he's worried.

"In Magift, it's against the rule to directly attack the other player using magic." Jack said. "Even so, senpais, you attacked me earlier not with a disk but with magic didn't you? Striking unnaturally, tripping my legs..." He said. "You keep playing rough, toeing the rules."

Jack gritted his teeth. "Not to mention! That you hurt Nate with your magic!" He said in anger. "Hurting someone who has a small frame, and is clearly weaker than you in physical strength. Is an unacceptable behavior of a Senpai!" He yelled.

"Jack-kun..." Nate trailed off, not sure if he should thank Jack for defending him, or be mad that Jack stated the obvious of him being physically weaker than the others.

"Hey, hey Jack, the referee didn't say we broke a rule right? So what's wrong with what we're doing? Hihihi." The Senior questioned. "Besides, Nate is in Savanaclaw now. If he wants to ever be playing Magift, than he's gonna have to learn from us. Which is why he has to get hurt." He said with a smirk.

Nate becomes more nervous than he was before, and he hid a bit more behind Jack.

What the four of them failed to notice, was that Leona was listening on their conversation. As he was listening, his ears twitched when they Jack talk about Nate and how he got hurt. He look over to Nate, and saw that there was a noticeable bruise on his cheek. Leona gritted his teeth and clenches his fist, as he becomes more angry, that someone would hurt his Little Fox.

"In any case, you're just a puppy who hasn't even been in this school for a month, you think you've got something worth saying to us?" The other Senior said.