(14) Everyone is Collared

And with that the day ends with Ace and Deuce challenging Riddle. What could go wrong?

⁎⁕*⁕⁎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭⁎⁕*⁕⁎

It was the day of the challenge between Riddle and the Deuce Duo.

Three of Heartslabyul Students were conversing with each other. "Hey, did you hear? There's some guy challenging Dorm Leader Rosehearts to a duel." The First Student said. "To him? Are they off their rockers? They'll lose their head in five seconds." The Second Student said. "This is the first time anyone's challenged him since he became Dorm Leader, though. Let's savor this match while we can!" The Third Student said. The three of them went towards the area, where the challeneg was being held.

"Ace-chan and Deuce-chan are fighting for the seat of Dorm Leader and challenging Riddle to a decisive match!?" Cater exclaimed. "Are you for real?" He asked Trey, after hearing it from him. "I tried to stop them..." Trey sighs.

"They sure are reckless." Cater said. "I hope it doesn't end up causing more trouble." He said. "Agreed..." Trey said, as he agrees with Cater.

⁎⁕*⁕⁎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭⁎⁕*⁕⁎

Everyone were currently at the garden, where the decisive match was being held.

"Shortly, the decisive match for the title of Heartslabyul Dorm Leader will begin!" Crowley announced. "The challengers are Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade!" He said, pointing at the duo. "Defending his title is the current Dorm Leader, Riddle Rosehearts!" He said, pointing on the other side, where Riddle is. "In accordance with the rules of this decisive match, please remove the magic sealing handicap."

Riddle made the collars from Ace and Deuce disappeared. Ace sighs in relief. "God, it feels good to finally have these off!" He said. "Don't worry, you'll have it back soon enough. Savor the taste of freedom while you can." Riddle said, with a smug expression. "I couldn't believe my ears when I heard you wanted to challenge me. Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He asked.

"Most definitely!" Ace said. "I wouldn't joke about something like this!" Deuce said. The both of them have serious expressions. "Hm. Well, that's fine. Let's get this over with." Riddle said, as he crossed his arms. 

"Riddle, what do you want to do after afternoon tea?" Cater asked. "That's a silly question. The rules state that my teatime always happens at 4pm on the nose." Riddle said. "But it's already past 3:30..." Cater trailed off, as he checks the time on his phone. "Do you think I'll ever be late?" Riddle asked. "This ordeal will be over shortly." He said.

"As you can see, I am short on time." Riddle announced. "Dealing with you one at a time is troublesome. Both of you come at meat once." He said to the duo.

"Fight on! Dorm Leader! Put them in their place!" The Heartslabyul Students shouted.

Trey was silence, as he shook his head. "They sure know how to run their mouths." Deuce said. "Gah! Now I'm mad!" Grim said, as he was standing next to Ace and Deuce.. "Grim! Get back here!" Yuu shouted, and Grim hurriedly stood next to Yuu.

"How do you think this will end?" Nate asked Astro who was standing next to him. "Well, there really is only two ways." Astro said, as he thinks for a bit. "The first is Riddle just use his Unique Magic, and the match ends. The second is that, Ace and Deuce finds a way to get away from Riddle's Unique Magic, but that's not possible." He said. "This will end pretty quickly." Nate said, already knowing the results. "Yeah." Astro said, agreeing with Nate.