(08) Life at NRC Begins

'Where is that raven? And how can I understand it?' Nate asked himself.

⁕*⁕*⁕𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝⁕*⁕*⁕

Everyone got back to the Mirror Chamber and Crowley was there.

"Eh!? You really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?" Crowley questioned. "Huh!?" Everyone exclaimed. "I didn't really think... My word, I never actually thought you'd go." Crowley said, as he held his chin in thought.

"You'd not only go, but then come back with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion in solemn silence." Crowley said. "Nnga! The nerve of this guy! While we were off fighting some crazy beast!" Grim exclaimed. "Beast?" Crowley questioned. "There was a monster there!" Nate said. "It was super gross and crazy strong. It was awful!" Ace said. "Could you explain in more detail?" Crowley asked.

Everyone ended up in Crowley's office as they told Crowley about the monster.

"A mysterious monster living in the coal mine. The five of you worked together to defeat it and bring back the magic crystal?" Crowley asked. Nate and Yuu nodded his head. Ace and Deuce denies it. "We really didn't work together..." Ace trailed off. "It was more our goals were aligned..." Deuce said.

Crowley was silent for a bit and he suddenly begin sobbing. Nate and Yuu sweat drops. 'What did we just witness?' Yuu and Nate thought. "What's with this guy? Why is an adult bursting into tears!?" Grim questioned.

"In all these years that I've been headmaster... For the day to come that students from Night Raven College go hand in hand to face and defeat their enemy." Crowley said, as he was still sobbing. Deuce and Ace create more distance between them. "What!? I did not hold this guy's hand!" Deuce exclaimed. "I would never do that, gross! But headmaster , how old are you!?" Ace exclaimed.

"I am overwhelmed with emotion. This incident confirms it. Yuu. Without a doubt, you have talent as a beast tamer!" Crowley declared. "Beast tamer!?" Yuu exclaimed. "Students of Night Raven College are budding wizards called here by the Dark Mirror. However, they are of a superior class that makes them prideful and egotistical people, that have not even the slightest inkling to work with others. Making many of them selfish and self-centered." Crowley explains.

Nate and Yuu were shocked at how Crowley explains the students worse attitudes. "You're really not saying anything good." Grim said, as Deuce and Ace nodded their heads. "You cannot use magic. But, maybe, precisely because you cannot use magic means that you could give instructions to wizards and get them to cooperate. Perhaps that mediocrity is exactly what this school needs right now!" Crowley said.

"He's not saying anything nice is he!?" Ace exclaimed. "I have no that your existence is essential to the future of this academy. So says my educator-senses. Trapola. Spade. Along with rescinding your expulsion, I shall give you the qualifications to attend Night Raven College as a student!" Crowley said.

"Eeh!?" Everyone said, in surprise. "Even though I can't use magic?" Yuu asked. "Yes. For I am exceeding graciously. But, there is one condition." Crowley said. Crowley crosses his arms. "You cannot use magic. Becoming a wizard is out of the question. You probably will not be able to complete all your lessons. That is why Grim." Crowley said, as Grim perks up.

"You have proven to me that you possess enough talent to become a wizard. Therefore, I shall allow the two of you to enroll together, as one student." Crowley said. "I...I can go to this academy too...? Not as a handyman, but as a student?" Grim asked, as he sounded like he was about to burst into tears.