(06) Dwarfs' Mine

The mirror opens them a way to the Dwarfs' Mine. Are they able to find a magic crystal in time?

⁕*⁕*⁕𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝⁕*⁕*⁕

All of them appeared in the Silent Woods, next to the mine.

"So, this is a Dwarfs' Mine... It used too be prosperous, thanks to magic crystal mining, but..." Deuce trailed off. "Uuuuhh... Feels like something could jump out..." Grim said, as he is scared. Ace looks around and saw a cottage. "Oh, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine." Ace said.

All of them made their way towards the Small Cottage. Deuce knocks on the door. "Good evening." Deuce said, but got no answer. He opens the door, and all of them went into it. "I guess it's abandoned. It's a mess in here." Deuce said, as he looks around. "It is very messy." Nate said, as he looks around and saw that it's filled with dust and cobwebs.

"Puwah! I got a spiderweb in my face... Peh peh!" Grim said, as he gets rid of the cobweb. "Aren't the tables and chairs on the small size?" Ace questioned, as he look at the small sized tables and chairs. "Are they for kids? One, two... There's seven! So many!" Ace exclaimed, as he counted seven chairs.

"This was probably a lively home when Dwarfs' Mine was thriving." Deuce said. "It makes sense. Dwarfs' are smaller than humans." Nate said. Yuu nodded in agreement. "They did what they had to. Magic crystals are found inside coal. For now, let's go check it out." Ace said.

All of them went out of the cottage and got in front of the entrance to the mine. "W-we're gonna go in that pitch black hole!?" Grim exclaimed. "Ya scared? How lame." Ace commented. Grim made a noise. "I'm not s-scared at all! I'm taking the lead! You guys, follow me!" Grim said, and they went into the mine.

All of them walk through the mine. Deuce spotted something. "Wait!" Deuce shouted. "What." Ace said. "Something... is there!" Deuce said, as he points at a direction. All of them saw two ghosts, with cloaks. "Eeek!?" Grim screeched.

"Heeee hee hee! Our first visitors in ten years!" The biggest of the two said. "Make yourselves at home. For eternity!" The smallest of the two said.

All of them screamed, and begin running away from the ghosts.

⁕*⁕*⁕𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝⁕*⁕*⁕

Deuce, Ace, Nate, Yuu and Grim were still running.

"This place is haunted with ghosts, too!" Ace said. "We don't have time to deal with them one by one. Let's go!" Deuce said. "Don't think you can just order me around. If you hadn't done something so idiotic we wouldn't be in this mess." Ace said, as he blames Deuce. "You wanna talk about who started it? It's cause you wouldn't clean!" Deuce retaliated.

"It started when that furball burned the Queen of Hearts' statue!" Ace retaliated, as he puts the blame on Grim. Grim made a noise in surprise. "That's what you get for making a fool outta me!" Grim said.

"All of you! Do you understand the situation you're all in right now?" Nate shouted, as he stops them from blaming each other. "All of you are expelled if you all don't get back with a magic crystal by tomorrow morning!" Nate said. After Nate said that, all of them became silent.

Suddenly Yuu heard a voice. "I think I just heard a voice." Yuu said. "...on't...ive...wo..." Something said, in a distorted voice. Everyone froze in shock, when they heard the voice. "W-What's... this voice?" Ace questioned, slowly. "Cry...stal...sssss...mine..." It said. No one could make out what it said.