(11) First Meet

Ace is gonna be in a lot of trouble now.

⁎⁕*⁕⁎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭⁎⁕*⁕⁎

"Holy crap! Dorm Leader!" Ace exclaimed, as he saw Riddle behind him. "Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today~" Cater said, trying to diffuse the situation.

"Hmph. Cater. If you run your mouth anymore, I'll take it off together with your head." Riddle said. "Hey now, gimme a break!" Cater said, as he sweat drops.

"Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance ceremony!" Grim said, as he recognize Riddle. "And you're the new students who caused all that fuss about a possible expulsion yesterday." Riddle said to both Yuu and Grim.

"I must ask you refrain from calling someone's Unique Magic a 'weird collar.'" Riddle said. "For goodness' sake. The headmaster is far too soft. If you forgive rule breakers, the whole system will collapse. All he has to do is lop off the heads of everyone who doesn't follow the rules." He said, as it should've been that way from the start.

"He may look innocent, but the words coming out of his mouth sure do suggest otherwise..." Ace whispered. "The headmaster may have forgiven you, but make no mistake, the next time you choose to break the rules, I will most certainly not." Riddle said.

"...By the way, Dorm Leader, is there any way... you could say, remove this collar?" Ace asks. "I was going to if you had learned your lesson but, the way you were just talking shows that you haven't at all." Riddle said to when Ace said all those things about him. "Keep it on a while longer."

"Don't worry, as first years you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic. You also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't that great?" Riddle said. "Now don't just sit around chatting away, finish lunch and head to your next class. Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No. 271: 'One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes'." He said, as he told them one of the rules. "If you break the rules... I'm sure you understand?"

Ace sighs. "Another wired rule..." He said. "The answer is, 'Yes, Dorm Leader!'" Riddle yelled. "Yes, Dorm Leader!" Deuce and Ace said, loudly and straighten up. 'Let's hope they don't do it again.' Nate thought to himself, as he rubs his ears a bit from the loud noises, especially with his increase sense of hearing.

"Very good." Riddle said. "Listen, I'll look after them for you, okay?" Trey said, trying to help the first years. "Hmm. You're the vice dorm leader, so I expect you to get your act together." Riddle said.

Riddle list another rule, about drinking lemon tea with 2 sugar cubes after a meal, he left to the school's store to buy some sugar cubes.

After Riddle has left their table, all of them breath in relief. "Whew! That was a close one." Cater said. "That guy is so obnoxious." Grim said, annoyed. "Hey! That's rude!" Deuce said.

Soon after, they heard the other Heartslabyul students talking about them unintentionally breaking some of the rules, and afraid of Riddle finding out. 'These rules are ridiculous.' Nate thought after hearing the rule about no hamburger on Tuesday.

Trey told the group of how Riddle became their Dorm Leader, in his first week of school. He says that even though Riddle speaks harshly, he have good intentions.

"Someone with good intentions doesn't randomly collar people!" Grim said. Cater and Trey laughs nervously. 

"Grim, don't forget you're the one who made a scene during the ceremony." Nate said, reminding him of what he did during the entrance ceremony. Grim muttered something. "But that collar just suddenly cuts off your magic. It hurts and it sucks!" Grim said.