(16) Doughnuts for Ruggie

☆*:.𝕋•ℝ𝕆𝔽𝕋𝕊.:*☆

It has been a few days since the Overblot incident in Heartslabyul. It is almost the end of September, with the Magift Competition happening that day.

Nate did his usual morning run, and finish his classes with Jack and Astro. It is now Break Time, Jack sat at his table. Nate invited Astro to sit with him, but he declined saying that he had stuff to do back at his dorm.

Nate had found Yuu and the others at the cafeteria, and walked over to them.

"Ugh. Mr. Trein has to be using some sort of spell to put me to sleep." Grim complained. "No matter how hard I resist, I lose to drowsiness!" He whined. "I don't think it was Mr. Trein using any magic." Nate said. "You fell asleep five minutes in. That's not resisting at all." Deuce said. "You're just lazy." Yuu said to Grim. "Hmph! You're suppose to be on my side, apprentice!" Grim said to Yuu.

"Lunch time, what should I have today~" Ace asked himself. The group saw a bunch of students crowding the area. "...Hmm? The cafeteria is extra crowded today."

"Today is a special day that happens once a month!" The cafeteria ghost announced. "A super popular bakery in town is here to promote at school! It sells out fast, so the early bird gets the worm!"

"Three chocolate croissants for me!" A Heartslabyul Student said. "I actually got something this month! This egg salad sandwich is the best!" Another Heartslabyul Student said.

"The egg salad sandwich is already sold out! There's only one deluxe minchi katsu sandwich left!" The cafeteria ghost said.

"Everything looks really tasty. I might have to go get something." Ace said, looking at the tasty looking foods.

"It's really popular." Deuce said. "Yuu, Nate, Grim, what do you wanna..." He asked the others, when he turns to Grim he was already gone. "Huh?" He said. "Grim's gone!" Nate exclaimed. "The hungry beast has been unleashed...." Yuu sighs, knowing very well that Grim would so something like this.

The group heard Grim, they look over to the source, and found Grim jumping on the other students heads. "Outta my way! All of you!" Grim yelled. "That deluxe menchi katsu sandwich is mine!"

"Hey jerk, no cutting in line!" A Heartslabyul Student yelled. "You've got some nerve cutting in front of your seniors, freshman! Get outta here!" Another Heartslabyul Student yelled.

"He loses himself to food way too easily!" Deuce said. Ace agreed with Deuce.

"Let's stop him!" Nate said. "Grim! Stay!" Yuu shouted.

And with that the group went to catch Grim, before he could get into more trouble.

☆*:.𝕋•ℝ𝕆𝔽𝕋𝕊.:*☆

After a while, the group had finally caught up to Grim.

"Do you get how strong I am now?" Grim asked. "This last deluxe menchi katsu sandwich is all mine!" He laughed at his victory, and starts buying other stuff. "Nya ha ha! I'll also be taking yakisoba bread and cream filled bread!"

"Grim, knock it off already!" Deuce yelled. "I'm so sorry everyone!" He apologized to the other students. "We're very sorry, everyone!" Nate said to the other students, he bowed a little.

"And, uuhhh, I'll have a roast beef and lettuce panini!" Ace said, he was ordering as well. "You don't get to just cut in line either!" Deuce yelled.