(Tsum) Hole in the Sky

[Author's Note]

This Book is not dead, lol.

Anyways, to start off I apologize for not updating this book in a long time.
I've been very busy with a lot of stuff and have other books to work on.

This is based on the "Twisted Tsumderland" Event, this could be very short since I'm mostly focused on Nate and Leona, maybe having my other MCs as well.

I like to think the events that happened in the game is canon, but there will be some difficulties to it since some events are repeated but with a little difference.

So anyways, I consider this Event to be canon, but I just don't know when.

⁕*⁎𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍⁎*⁕

It was currently nighttime at NRC, a time where students would've already been in their dorm sleeping

It was currently nighttime at NRC, a time where students would've already been in their dorm sleeping. Except for a selected few who could be still awake for reasons.

Currently inside the Botanical Garden Epel Felmier, a Resident of the Pomefiore Dormitory who has a competitive spirit and quite short-tempered, is seen walking through the Botanical Garden to look for the Club Captain of the Magift Club.

"Whew..." Epel lets out a sigh of relief. "I was so focused on practice that I didn't realize the sky had turned dark." He said continue walking through the garden. "I came here to tell Leona-san that me and the rest of the guys had finished cleaning up the place. Where could he be napping...?" He wonders and continue looking around.

What the Pomefiore Student didn't know was when he first step foot into the garden, two Savanaclaw Residents were aware of his presence.

Somewhere inside of the Botanical Garden Nate, a Fennec Fox Beastman and partner of the Savanaclaw Dorm Leader, is seen sitting against a tree while also reading a book that is in his hands.

Close to Nate is Leona Kingscholar, said partner of the Fennec Fox Beastman and a Lion Beastman himself, is seen resting his head and a bit of his upper-body on Nate's lap with his arms behind his head.

Both Beastmen's ears twitched when they heard Epel.

"Epel is here." Nate informed to which Leona responded with a grunt. The Fennec Fox takes his eyes off of his book to look at his partner. "Shouldn't you tell him and the others that they can go back?" He asked.

Leona grunts a bit. "In a while..." He said. He turns towards his side and opens his eyes to look at his lover's face that seems to be glistening under the moonlight.

Nate has a smile on his face while looking at Leona. "Good Evening, did you have a nice nap?" He asked.

"Meh, it was alright..." Leona said shrugging his shoulders. He smirks, sat up and leaned towards Nate's ears. "But nothing can compare to... other things..." He whispered the last part. His smirked widened when he saw the Fennec Fox's face blushing.