(23) Sleeping Together

[Author's Note]

I'm gonna have to do some clearing up right now. So, remember about me writing that the Magift Tournament happens on the last day of September?

Yeah, that might actually turn out to be false. There's no set time for these events, so I'm not so sure on when they could have happened.

So, pretty much ignore the thing where I said the Tournament happens on the last day of September.

And change it to the Tournament being on 12th of October.

Note, I found a timeline thing online, so I'm pretty much following that.

☆*:.𝕋•ℝ𝕆𝔽𝕋𝕊.:*☆

For the first time in a while. Both Nate and Leona has a touching moment together.

☆*:.𝕋•ℝ𝕆𝔽𝕋𝕊.:*☆

In the Magift Stadium that is located near the Savanaclaw Dormitory

Leona had just woken back up from fainting, he sat up and rubs his forehead a bit.

"You're finally awake!" Grim said, he is looking at Leona seeing him woken up. "We weren't sure what to do if you stayed passed out like that! Now the, go ahead and confess that all of the accidents were a part of your plan." He told the Savanaclaw Dorm Leader.

"What... Come again?" Leona said, still waking up from recently fainting.

"Mr. Kingscholar." Crowley said, he stood in front of Leona. "You fell into an overblot rampage due to being consumed by blot and negative energy." He explained. "Do you not remember?" He asked.

"I went on a rampage... Overblot? You're kidding..." Leona said, shocked. His eyes widened, as he realized something. He became worried. "Where's Nate?" He asked, looking at Crowley.

"Mr. Nathaniel is..." Crowley said, he looks towards the direction of Nate. Leona follows.

Nate still hasn't woken up, as he lies on the ground. Some students who tries to help him, were scared off by Camden who caws, glaring and spread his wings at them.

"C-Come on! If you don't let us help him, there's no way of helping him recover at all!" One of the student said, still trying to help. He failed, as Camden scares and frightened him.

"What are we gonna do?" Astro asked, he is standing next to Jack. "If Camden doesn't allow us to carry Nate, how can we help him?" He looks at Jack.