(03) Ramshackle Dorm

Crowley, Yuu and Nate made their way to the library, and begins their research. Are they going to be able to find Yuu's and Nate's home?

⁕*⁕*⁕𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝⁕*⁕*⁕

Inside the library, where it is now light up with orange light, and books floating around. Crowley, Yuu and Nate have been doing research on Yuu's and Nate's home.

"There really isn't anything. Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history." Crowley said before looking at Yuu and Nate. "Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?" Crowley asked.

"I can assure you, I am not lying. Nate and I really did come from there." Yuu said. Nate nodded in agreement. "Looking at all this, you two may have somehow been brought here from another planet..." Crowley said, as he pause a bit, before continuing. "Or another world due to some sort of mix up." Crowley said.

"Another world!?" Yuu and Nate exclaimed. "What did you have on you when you came here? Do you have anything that can verify your identity, like a driver's license for a magic car, name on a shoe... You appear to be empty handed." Crowley said, when he saw that Yuu has nothing on him.

"Now that you mention it, I don't have my wallet or phone." Yuu said. "Did you forget? You left your wallet in the drawer, where you always left it. The only thing that you brought with you is your phone. And that's gone. I also have nothing, because like I said, I was an animal before coming here." Nate said.

"This is concerning. I can't just let someone who can't use magic to stay at school." Crowley said. Yuu was nervous, because if he can't stay at school and his home doesn't exist, he has nowhere to go. "However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no form of communication. For I am gracious." Crowley said.

'Is that his catchphrase or something?' Nate thought, with the amount of time he had heard those four words from the headmaster. "Hmmmm... That's right! There is an  unused building on campus. It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you clean it up, you should be at least able to sleep there." Crowley said, as he remembers the unused dormitory.

'There must be a reason to why it was unused.' Yuu and Nate thought. "For the time being, I shall allow you to stay there! Then I will look for a way for you to return home. My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators." Crowley said satisfied with himself. Nate sweat drops. 'He is a bit self-centered, but at least he thinks of other people.' Nate thought.

"We had better be on our way." Crowley said. "Is it okay, if I come along? It's getting pretty late, and I can help Yuu with cleaning up." Nate said. "Such a kind soul. The Dark Mirror is correct with your soul's description." Crowley said, as he remembers what the Dark Mirror said about his soul. "Very well then. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old, but there is a certain charm to it." Crowley said.

And with that, Crowley, Yuu and Nate left the library, and made their way towards the unused dormitory.

⁕*⁕*⁕𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝⁕*⁕*⁕

Crowley, Yuu and Nate have arrived at the unused dormitory, known as the Ramshackle Dorm. At the sight of it, Nate and Yuu felt a bit uneasy.

"At least it has it's own charm." Nate said. "That's too much charm." Yuu commented. "Right, right? Please come inside." Crowley said. The three of them went into the building.