(15) Pain Go Away

Are they able to stop Riddle, before things became more dangerous?

⁎⁕*⁕⁎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭⁎⁕*⁕⁎

Suddenly Riddle's magic stopped, the rose trees and collars turned into card suits.

"This is...!?" Riddle muttered.

"...H-Huh!? We're alive? And what are these?" Ace asked, and checks the cards. "Card suits?" He questioned. "The rose trees have all been turned into card suits. How...?" Deuce said, as he saw the trees around them, turned into cards.

"Riddle, stop now!" Trey demanded. "Trey's "Doodle Suit"!? Eh... What's going on...?" Cater asked. "The magic sealing collar is gone too!" Grim said, as he notice that the collars were gone. "I can feel my magic, again." Astro said, as he felt his magic now that the collar is gone.

"I told you. My "Doodle Suit" can overwrite anything for a short period of time." Trey said. "Which means, you're able to overwrite "Riddle's magic" into "your magic"." Nate said, as he now understands how Trey's Unique Magic works. "What do you mean, Nate?" Yuu asked. "To put it simply, Trey swapped Riddle's Unique Magic with his." Nate said. "Nate is correct." Trey said. "You're kidding... That's possible!? It's a cheat!" Cater said.

"Keh... Off with their heads! I said off with their heads!" Riddle yelled, but only cards came out. "Why won't anything but cards appear!?" He exclaimed. "Riddle, stop this." Trey said, as he walk towards Riddle. "if you go further you will lose everything! Look at everyone's faces!" He shouted.

The Heartslabyul Residents all have terrified expressions. "W-was he seriously going through with it...?" One of them asked. "He went way too far..." Another said. "A m-monster..." Another said.

"Huh...? Trey overwrite my magic...?" Riddle questioned, only noticing that Trey had overwrite his magic. "Does that mean your magic surpasses mine?" He asked himself. "There's no way that's the case. Riddle, calm down a bit and let's talk." Trey said. Riddle was not having any of it. "So you want to tell me I'm wrong, too? Even though we've been upholding these strict rules this whole time?" He questioned. "I've been enduring and enduring and enduring this whole time! I... I... don't believe you!" He yelled, and he continued to use his magic, as more cards came out of his magic pen.

"Mr. Rosehearts, you mustn't!" Crowley said. "If you keep using magic, your magic crystal is going to be covered in "blot"!" He said. "Oh no!" Astro exclaimed, knowing what blot is.

"I am... I AM!!! Absolutely, definitely CORRECT!!!" Riddle yelled in anger, as his face was red. "RIDDLE!!!" Trey shouted. Riddle's magic crystal turns black, as it was filled with blot. He appeared in a completely different outfit, as blot were covering around him. And a figure appeared behind him.

"His appearance changed!" Yuu exclaimed. "A black aura is coming from his whole body!" Nate said, as he saw the aura surrounding Riddle.

The Overblot Riddle laughed hysterically, as his voice was distorted. "Those foolish enough to disobey me, I have no need for them in my world. I am the law in my world. I am the rules!" He claimed. "No other response than "Yes, Lord Riddle" is acceptable!! It's off with your heads of any who disobey me!" He laughed hysterically.

"Ahh, look at this mess! A student has gone into overblot in front of me!" Crowley exclaimed. "What the hell is overblot!?" Grim questioned. "He suddenly looks super evil!" He said. "Overblot is a state that wizards must avoid at all cost." Crowley said. "He's caught up in a storm of negative energy that has made him lose control of his emotions and magic."