(04) First Day

Nate, Yuu and Grim did the same thing they did to the ghosts, but this time with Crowley as the ghost. This is gonna be a long night for the three of them.

⁕*⁕*⁕𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝⁕*⁕*⁕

It's been a long night. Nate, Yuu and Grim was finished with showing Crowley how they chased off the ghosts.

Grim was panting. "...How 'bout that!" Grim said. "I can't believe... there is a person who can command monsters." Crowley said. He hummed, as he held his chin in thought. "Actually, my teacher-senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony that you have talent as an animal or wild beast trainer." Crowley said to Yuu.

"But... no matter how..." Crowley said, and he mutters to himself. "Could you let Grime stay here with me?" Yuu asked. "What now? A monster?" Crowley questioned. "You..." Grim said, as he couldn't believe Yuu was helping him to stay in school. "Please!" Yuu and Nate said. Nate decides to help Yuu, in getting Grim to stay at school.

Crowley sighs. "It can't be helped. Alright." Crowley said. Grim made a noise in shock. "Really!?" Grim exclaimed. "However." Crowley said. Grim stops his mini celebration. "I can't simply allow someone, let alone a monster, who wasn't selected by the Dark Mirror into this school." Crowley explains.

"Also, I can't let you freeload here until you return to your world." Crowley said to Yuu. "Well... talk about short-lived joy..." Grim said, a bit saddened. "Let me finish. Concerning the fact that your soul was called here, the school has to take responsibility as the owners of the Dark Mirror. For the time being you'll be permitted to stay in this dormitory for free. But, other necessities you will have to provide for yourself. Seeing as you have nothing to your name..." Crowley trailed off.

Crowley suddenly thought of a brilliant idea. "Fufu, here is my proposition." Crowley said. Yuu gulped loudly. "What exactly are you going to make him do?" Nate asked, a bit worried for his bestfriend. "No need to fret, I'll have you do maintenance and odd jobs around campus. From what I can see, you're pretty decent at cleaning. Would you two like to become the 'handyman' of the school? This way you will receive special permission to remain on school grounds." Crowley said.

"You'll also be able to research to gather information on how to return to your world and for learning purposes." Crowley said to Yuu. 'Here comes the catchphrase.' Nate thought. "For I am gracious." Crowley said. 'Knew it.' Nate thought. "However! Only after your work is done." Crowley said.

"Eeeh!? I'm not okay with that! I wanna wear that fancy uniform and be a student!" Grim said. "It's fine if you're unsatisfied. I'll simply toss you out again." Crowley said. "Ffgnnaa!? I get it! I just have to do it. Just do it!" Grim said. "Understood." Yuu said. "Wonderful. Then you two, starting tomorrow, endeavor to be the best handyman at Night Raven College!" Crowley said.

And with that, the day ended with Yuu and Grim becoming the handyman of Night Raven College.

⁕*⁕*⁕𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝⁕*⁕*⁕

Inside of the room, Yuu and Grim are sleeping. Ghosts appears to wake them up.

"Heeheehee... Don't you two have to be up to clean the school?" The skinny ghost questioned. Grim was mumbling, as he was still asleep. "Five more minutes..." Grim said.