(05) Savanaclaw Dorm

"They're all so cool~" Ace said, and he suddenly smirks. "Unlike a certain raccoon." Ace said.

⁕*⁕*⁕𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝⁕*⁕*⁕

"Ffgna!" Grim sputtered. Ace begins laughing. "I can't bear it anymore!" Ace said, as he continues to laugh. "Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony?" Ace questioned.

"You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you can't use magic," Ace said to Yuu. "and you, a monster, weren't called but still trespassed. Man, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony." Ace said.

'He's so mean.' Yuu thought. "Whaaa!? You're a rude one!" Grim said. "And now you weren't allowed in and regulated to janitor? Haha, how lame." Ace said. "What did you just say?" Grim asked, angrily. "On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be?" Ace questioned.

"I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College." Ace said, mockingly. Grim was gritting his teeth in anger. Yuu panicked. '...At this rate, things are not going to be good.' Yuu thought. "I'd thought I'd just mess with you a bit, but you really blew my expectations away." Ace said, as he continues to make fun of them.

"Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you two." Ace said, as he begins to walk away. "This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm pissed now!" Grim said, angrily. "Grim don't..." Yuu tried to stop him, but before he could say anything Grim breathe fire at Ace.

The fire misses and hits the ground next to him. "Hey! Watch out! What're you doing!" Ace yelled. "It's what you get for making fun of me and my apprentice! I'm gonna light up that fire-head of yours!" Grim stated. "Fire-head, huh? Heeee. You've really got guts picking a fight with me." Ace said.

"You too. I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!" Ace stated. Grim breathe more fire at him. "Uh-oh, gotta watch out." Ace said, as he dodged it. "Take that!" Ace shouted, as he grabs his magic pen and cast a wind spell. "This guy is using magic to blow wind all over the place! My fire gets all twisted up!" Grim said.

Students who were walking by saw the fight. "What's happening? A fight?" A student asked. "Yeah! Get 'em!" Another student said. 'Oh no, no, don't egg them on!' Yuu thought, as it does not make the current situation any better.

"A flimsy little fire like that won't hit me." Ace taunted. "What? You better be ready!" Grim yelled.

The both of them keep fighting, for a long time.

"Eat this!" Grim yelled, as he breathe fire at him. "And I just change the trajectory with wind like... that!" Ace yelled, as he changed the direction of the flame, and it hits the statue of the Queen of Hearts. The statue of the Queen of Hearts got burnt.

"Aaaaaah! Crap! The Queen of Hearts' statue is charred!" Ace exclaimed. "It's cause you're blowing the fire around! Just let me fry you!" Grim said. "You really think someone is just gonna let you fry them?" Ace asked, angrily. Before their argument could go on, someone stops them.

"Enough!!! Just what is going on here!" Crowley yelled. "Ack! Headmaster..." Ace said, as he was shocked to see the headmaster. "He's gonna tie us up with the 'lash of love'! Get outta here!" Grim said. But before they could run, Crowley hits and captures them with the whip.