Theme song

(Theme, bakuryuu sentai abaranger lyrics)

(We open in prehistoric times as we see a trio of pteranodons soar across the screen)

Rampage, rampage, rampage,

(We soar over a large field of dinosaurs as we head towards a volcano)

turn up! Get up!

(We enter the volcano as molten lava bubble and erupt

Rampage, rampage, push forward!

(We see opening titles: hazbin hotel: dinosaur king. We now cut to outside the happy hotel to see Charlie with chomp triceratops and vaggie with terry tyrannosaurus as Charlie and vaggie look to one another romantically)

Who is it that stains the name of justice now?
It turns up from a crack in the sky

(We now cut to human world Yellowstone park where we see angel dust with ace carnotaurus and blitzo with tank saichania as the two dinosaurs spar with one another)

The DinoGuts that stir up the heart
Turn their fangs unto the warmest dreams

(We now cut to outside moxxie and Millie's apartment as we see moxxie with spiny spinosaurus and Millie with Paris parasaurolophus as we see moxxie and Millie romantically French kiss with dinosaurs looking away embarrassed)

The memories of old times
The moment they awaken

(We see alpha gang summon gigas tyrannosaurus, Maximus triceratops and armatus stegosaurus as they stand across from Charlie and friends and dinosaurs)

The engraved message now
Goes up in flames

(We see various clips of dinosaur king battles from prehistory in the making, battle at the pyramids, Dino snore, bungle in the jungle, tunnels trouble and a game show showdown)

Only the rampaging ones can get stronger
Only the rampaging ones know gentleness

(We see Charlie and friends holding dinosaur stones, Charlie with lightning, vaggie with fire, angel dust with wind, Blitzo with earth, moxxie with water and Millie with grass as they summon their partner dinosaurs from Dino holders)

Rampage, rampage, rampage, turn up! Get up!
Rampage, rampage, until... we win!

(Dinosaurs use specialty moves at camera as we see title card once again as song ends)