Carnival of chaos

Helga. Lunch time!

Everyone at Zeta Point gathered around the table and took their seats.

Helga: So, what are you waiting for? Dig in!

She told them as she passed them the plates with their meal on them. Well, if you'd count a tiny gram cracker and a glass of water as a meal.

 Well, if you'd count a tiny gram cracker and a glass of water as a meal

Ursula: Um...

Ed: Dig in to what?

Zander: I need a smaller fork.

Ursula: I need a smaller appetite.

Helga: Believe me, this is the best I could do working on a budget.

Helga was annoyed at their rudeness when they should be grateful she was still able to feed them.

Ursula: Maybe you should work less on the budget and more on the menu.

Helga glared at her with a look that made Ursula's blood freeze.

Helga. You can thank yourself and the Doctor for using up all our money.

Dr Z: I have lots of expenses!

Helga: Until we have some more cash flow, you'll just have to grow your own food.

Helga pulled out seeds and gardening tools from nowhere and tossed them to the trio.

Trio: Now get digging.

The trio looked at the tools, or seeds in Ursula's case, in their hands.

Helga: Und you two. Study hard so you don't end up worthless louts like them.

Children: Right.

They looked over at the grandfather, who still looked ashamed from Helga's scolding.

Dr Z: Huh?

Seeing the looks he was being given, Dr.Z quickly followed suit and ate his.

Dr Z: Omm!

His two grandkids gave him deadpan looks.

Seth silently took a bite of his as he pondered the situation. Something had to be done.

Immediately after lunch, the A-Team went to the side of a cliff and began working on planting crops. Zander and Ed were hitting the ground with their shovels to make spots for Ursula to put the seeds when Zander stopped to take a brief back stretch.

Zander; Mmmmmmm! Oh, yeah!

He pulled out a handkerchief to wipe off the sweat on his forehead.

Zander: Nothing like an honest day's work getting back to nature and tilling the soil like our forefathers before us. You hear what I'm saying?

Ed: Yep, we'll be feeding ourselves with fruits of our labors. Vegetables, actually, but it doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Ursula: Ahh, it's so true. When harvest time comes in a few months and we- what am I talking about?! We'll all starve to death long before these crops are grown!