Don't mess with maiasaura

In the Swiss Alps of Switzerland, a herd of goats was grazing on the grass in a small field. One of the goats was sniffing a capsule on a small crack in the mountain. The goat stood up and tried to get a better look, only to knock the capsule away with its nose. The capsule rolled down the hill before landing right in front of the goat, which responded by kicking the capsule away. The capsule opened in the air and two cards landed on the ground. The wind blew and the grass swayed against the cards, and they started to glow green. The goats backed away as a dinosaur appeared.

The dinosaur was a hadrosaur like Paris, but lacked the large crest on its head. It was pink on its legs and the top of its body, while the rest of its body was tan. Its bill was a blackish color that looked like it was burnt. It also had a small spine on its back that had tan and pink stripes running down it. This dinosaur was a Maiasaura

The Maiasaura reared up and roared at the goats.

They all tensed up before the large hadrosaur turned around and began digging

(Intro theme)

We see zeta point as Ursula was on a online fashion shopping site

Ursula: This season's fashion is so hot, I'll be the hippest villain in the criminal world! This would look great on me, and this, and of course this!

she continuously put many dresses on her shopping cart. Once she finished, she started typing in some numbers.

Ursula. All I have to do now is enter the company credit card number and voila, purchasing!

She then pressed the purchase button. Immediately after she did, another hand went onto the keyboard and typed in something before the window closed and the desktop background was in view.

Ursula, Canceled?! What's the big idea?!

she turned to however ruined her purchase, and immediately froze when she saw Helga looking at her sternly.

Helga; No spending of company money on personal things!

Ursula: But it's an emergency! You really expect a trendsetter like me to wear the same thing every day! Hmm?!

She then began to break down into tears.

Ursula. It's a cruel and unfashionable punishment!

Helga was not convinced.

Helga: Pretending to cry will not help.

Ursula ceased her crocodile tears and slumped over in defeat.

On the other side of the room, Zander and Ed watched in amusement while they were doing their own things.

Zander: I love it when somebody else gets in trouble.

he and Ed chuckled to themselves. Their laughter was cut short when they saw Helga standing over them, looking pretty pissed.

Helga: And you keep your hands out of Dr.Z's candy!"