Fashion victems

It was a normal day in Paris, France. People were going along with their normal activities. One of these was a small cruise across a lake.

Male: Bonjour, Monsieur et Madame! Welcome to Par-ee! Bienvenue a notre paquebot de croisiere, s'il vous plait! Please enjoy our little cruise

One of the passengers was Ursula wearing a yellow and red outfit with a purple hat. She was reading a magazine when someone walked up to her.

Ursula: Oh?

Waiter: Mademoiselle?

Ursula: Ohhhh! Non, non, non! Why are all you Frenchmen so taken with me? For once, I'd like to come to your lovely city and not have to listen to your sweet nothings. Sometimes a girl just wants to relax and take in the beauty-

Waiter: Tourists.

Zander and Ed walked over to where Ursula was.

Waiter: I only was asking to take her drink order

Zander: Par-ee is stunning, isn't it?

Ed was eating some ice cream, as he took pictures on his camera.

Ursula. Oh, it's not just you.

Ursula: Men the world over are helpless when it comes to my beauty! Even Fitch couldn't resist how sexy I am! So, what should we go see next?

Zander: Well, how about the Arc de Triomphe, or the Notre Dame Cathedral, or the Louvre?

Ed: Or a French restaurant to get some real French fries!
_____
Zander: Or we could just carry your packages for you.

Zander and Ed carried boxes full of stuff Ursula bought.

Ed: Dr.Z is gonna be mad when he sees what this cost.

Ursula: Oh, don't worry about him. He'll say I deserve it.

Ursula waved it off before realizing what she said.

Ursula: On second thought, maybe I'll stay in Paris

Ed: That was sneaking telling him a dinosaur appeared here.

Ursula: I know. I may have made that story up, But he doesn't know that
______
Ursula was watching as Dr.Z was doing some work.

Dr Z: Nothing like playing with dangerous chemicals for fun and relaxation! When I combine these two, it ought to make a beautiful miniature indoor rainbow.

He combined two chemicals. The result was an explosion and his face getting fried.

Dr Z: Or a small nuclear blast

Ursula took this moment to strike.

Ursula: Dr.Z, another dinosaur has just appeared in Paris!