Season 1 intro 2

(Music starts up with silhouettes of the three teams before the logo appears in a wormhole. An asteroid slowly approaches the earth from space. As it hits the earth, six orbs come out of the asteroid and fly into the earth)

Rampage, rampage, rampage, turn up! Get up!
Rampage, rampage, push forward!

(Chomp appears in a lighting strike , Terry appears though a volcanic eruption, Ace appears in a tornado, Paris appears in growing plants, Tank appears in an rock formation, followed by getting washed away by a wave carrying Spiny, and ending with panning shots of the Hazbin squad)

Who is it that stains the name of justice now?
It turns up from a crack in the sky

(Chomp and terry run through a field with Charlie and vaggie riding them perspectively as they look to one another romantically)

The DinoGuts that stir up the heart
Turn their fangs unto the warmest dreams

(Angel dust and blitzo watch as ace and tank full sized race across a beach yet ace stays away from the water)

The memories of old times
The moment they awaken
The engraved message now
Goes up in flames

(Moxxie Millie and Paris, who is in chibi-form, are riding full-sized Spiny while the Pteranodons and Futaba fly and leap over them respectively)

Only the rampaging ones can get stronger

(we see alpha gang but with a concerned Ursula and Seth grinning mischievously in the background as a large black figure with two horns behind him bares a mouth of fangs and red eyes)

Only the rampaging ones know gentleness

(Camera soars across field showing all the dinosaurs at the hazbin estate, updated each rescue)

Rampage, rampage, rampage, turn up! Get up!

(We see Hazbin squad dinosaurs with Charlie atop chomp as they lead charging at brontikens with dr Z riding him as they collide with electric charge and spectral destroy)

Rampage, rampage, until... we win!

(Main titles appear in the same way as in the beginning)