Welcome to zeta point

Things were going as they normally do at Zeta Point. In the engine room for the time machine, many robots known as Alpha Droids were working to repair the device. Of of the action was on the machine's base as the larger, stronger robots carried supplies either with their hands or in their back compartments. One robot, a short pink one with expendable arms and legs, was working on the computer part of the machine when one of the main Droids crashed right into it.

Droids: Carry. Carry...

On an elevated platform, Rod and Seth watched the progress.

Rod: Any luck fixing the time machine, Seth?

Seth: No, I'm afraid not. Without those replacement parts, there's not much that can be done.

Rod, What if you were to run a bypass of the command system and energize the couplers manually? Like this.

He showed what was him his screen.

Seth looked over and put a hand to his chin in thought.

Seth: Interesting. I'll give that a try right now, Rod

Rod; You won't be able to time travel, but you'll still be able to go from place to place.

the platform touched the ground and he got off.

Seth: Good thinking. Thanks for your help

Rod: Yep. If there's anything else I can do to help you know where to find me.

He waves and walking off, allowing Seth to resume his work.

Outside, Maximus was currently drinking out of a lake when Armatus approached her.

Armatus: So, you come here often?

Maximus stopped drinking and looked at the Stegosaurus.

Matings: Why are you seducing me?

Before he could answer, a loud roar was heard that briefly distracted the two of them. Maximus just rolled her eyes and sighed.

Maximus: What're those idiots doing this time?

Elsewhere in the jungle, Gigas was currently hunting for some meat when he noticed his target of three Alpha Droids carrying large pieces of meat on their backs.

Droids: Run. Run. Run.

The robots ran from the Tyrannosaurus.

Gigas: Don't waste your time, calculators

slowly Gigas approaches them for dramatic effect, his longer legs made him catch up easily. He really wanted that fresh meat.

Gigas: Once I have the scent, you can't run anywhere

(Intro theme)

Deeper in the jungle, the A-Team were currently giving orders to a group of Alpha Droids while in front of a large cage.