Mesazoic mess

Zander: this place is a disaster!

Sure enough, the room they were in was completely trashed. Boxes, spare parts, food bags, and other junk were lying all over the place. The Alpha Gang looked over the room with depressed looks on their faces. All three were wearing maid aprons like Helga did. This was because they were taking Helga's place during her absence as punishment for going behind Dr.Z's bad back while Rod and Laura would capture any new dinosaurs since they actually succeeded in capturing the Saurophaganax, now known as Torch.

Zander: I swear, when Helga gets back, I will never take her for granted again.

Ed: We'll just have to clean up ourselves.

Zander: Yeah, for now.

After what felt like forever, the room was finally spotless.

Ed: Finally. All clean again.

The duo collapsed as they were finally able to rest after hours of countless cleaning and scrubbing.

Zander: you know, maybe Ursula had the right idea quitting

Ed: but this is our only job! Plus I don't think Gigas and Maximus will agree to join the Hazbin squad. I'm not sure Maximus is having fun there either

Zander: well that's better than here. How could things possibly get any worse?

The door suddenly burst as Gigas ran into the room, followed by Armatus.

Armatus: Get back here, pea-brain!

Gigas: Can't you take a joke?! I said I was sorry.

The Alpha Gang coughed as dust filled the room from all of their stampeding. "

Zander: 'Cough! Cough!' Get out of here!

When the dust cleared, the Alpha Gang were speechless to see the room they had just cleaned trashed again.

Ed: I guess it's back to cleaning.

In their room, Rod and Laura were doing their homework. Like the room the Alpha Gang was in, this room was filled with junk.

Rod: This room is getting really messy.

Laura: Yeah. I was thinking, maybe we should move to a new room if no one's gonna clean up in here.

Rod: Sounds good to me.

Back with the Alpha Maids, they had just finished cleaning the room again and exited once they made sure it wouldn't get destroyed again. The duo sighed as they went to their rooms to lie down.

Zander: That took forever, but at least it's clean now.

Rod: Hey! Let's move into this room!

Rod and Laura carried their computers into the room.

Laura: Yeah, ours is too messy.

The duo moaned when they saw them enter the room they had just cleaned.

Rod: Do our room next. And don't forget the bathroom.

But before they could take their anger out on the kids, Dr.Z called out for them.

Dr Z: Hey! What's going on here? I'm still waiting for my lunch! And I've got a few things to say about that so-called breakfast...

The duo all began sweating buckets when they knew someone had to go in to see their injured boss.

Ed: It's your turn to go back in there, Zander

Zander: My turn? I've had enough abuse for one day.