Volcanic panic

Talking

Thinking

Flashback

_____
On the coast of an island in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago, an old man was by a hot spring cooking clams.

Man: Ahh, the hot springs. Natures own crockpot.

He looked down to see if the clams he had were ready to be sold.

Man: These ought to be cooked by now.

He used a fishing rod to raise the basket the clams were in out of the water.

Man: There we go.

He put them next to him.

As he checked to see if any still need to be cooked, he noticed one was a lot larger than the rest.

Man: Hmm? Hey! How'd this ostrich egg get mixed in here with my clams? I can't sell that. I guess I can just throw it back in the water.

He leaned down to pick up the egg, but forgot that it was sitting in a hot spring by for a while and got burned.

Man: Aah! H-h-hot!

He juggled the egg in his hands before tossing it away. What he didn't know, was that the egg he tossed wasn't an ostrich egg, but a capsule. And once it landed in a fire and opened up, the dinosaur was released.

The dinosaur was a theropod that was completely orange, with darker markings forming large spots going along its side. What was most obvious was the bright orange sail on its back with a light stripe going through it midway and barely noticeable barbs running across its darker top. While it could be mistaken, this one was not related to Spiny and Sushi. This dinosaur was an Acrocanthosaurus.

The Acrocanthosaurus gave out a roar before walking away

The Acrocanthosaurus gave out a roar before walking away. The old man didn't hear her, but he definitely felt her movements.

Man: Hmmm? Another earthquake?

(Intro theme)

On the balcony of a hotel room, the hazbin squad was looking at their surroundings while Fitch was closing up a safe

Charlie: (sigh) a gal could really use this time off

Moxxie: yeah, nice call blitz, after we rescued Diamond we thought she'd blow her top!

Blitzo: hey we all need some vacation time once in a while

Tank: but I still find it shitty that dragon boy locked up our Dino holders!

Fitch: believe me, it's stressful to me as well. But we all need to relax. We're not on a mission, we're on vacation. So until I say so, absolutely ZERO dinosaur work. Understood?

All: fine

Fitch: good. We came here to relax. And that's what we're gonna do. Now get your swimsuits and let's head out