Chapter twenty.

You sit there in your heartache
Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness
Watch him now, here he comes.
"When you were young." -The killers.

Three days passed and Ivy sat on the bed in the homestead. "Ready to get back to work?" Newt asked leaning in the doorway. Ivy smiled and nodded.

"I never thought I'd miss it." She replied. He chuckled and walked up to her wrapping his arms around her and pressing his lips to hers.

"I'll never get tired of that." He mumbled against her soft pink lips. She laughed lightly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're beautiful." He whispered, her face was outlined in a red tint making Newt chuckle.

"Thank you." She replied. He nodded and kissed her cheek before grabbing her hand and walking her outside. As they walked boys greeted her with hugs and complement's. Boys she's never even talked to before.

"I don't like all the attention." Ivy mumbled hiding her face in her hands. Newt shrugged and made her sit down while he went and got their breakfast.

"How do you feel?" Alby asked walking up to her.

"Good thanks." She replied he nodded.

"Well enough to get back to work?" He asked, Ivy nodded.

"I'm dying to do something." She said. Alby cracked a small smile and nodded.

"Good, George has been a handful for Gally. He's ready to knock the shuckheads face in." Alby told her. Ivy laughed.

"I just might have to do it before he does." She said. Alby nodded patted her shoulder and walked away.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Minho asked Ivy. She sighed and nodded.

"Yes I'm sure alright? Bloody hell what's with you people?" She asked. Chuck gave her a goofy grin and and she looked at him oddly. "What?" She asked.

"You said bloody hell!" He yelled. She sighed and shook her head.

"Whatever." She mumbled. Newt walked up to the three and placed a tray of pancakes in front of her, she looked up at him and smiled in thanks. Leaning down Newt pressed his lips to hers quickly before sitting down to eat with his friends.

"So you're starting off with the builders today?" Minho asked with a mouthful of pancakes. Ivy scrunched up her nose in disgust but nodded. "Good, you can take the extra day off. Tomorrow you and I are starting early." He said.

"Why?" She asked. He smirked before finishing what was in his mouth to answer her question.

"We're running the whole damn thing." He said. Ivy looked at him with wide eyes.

"Why? Isnt that good take the whole day?" She asked. He nodded.

"So we have to do it quickly. If we aren't back five minutes before those doors close its all gone to waste." Minho said.

"Alright then. Let's do it." Ivy said excepting the challenge. Minho smirked and raised his hand in the air. Ivy slapped her hand against his and they both cheered.

"We got this." He encouraged. Ivy nodded.

"We've got this." She replied.

~~~

Gally and Ivy both stood over a blue print laid across the table trying to figure out how big this hut should be.

"I think if we put it over here." Ivy said dragging her finger across the paper to show where the east side of all their huts were. "Then we can expand it out to here." She said showing him what she ment. Gally looked at the blueprint and nodded.

"Good thinking sis." He said without thinking. Ivy looked at him shocked, the only people who knew that she knew her and Gally were related was Alby, Newt and Minho.

"What did you say?" She asked.

Gally sighed. "Minho told me when you were in that shuck coma that you were my sister. You've got the accent and everything so I was thinking maybe step siblings or maybe half." He explained.

Ivy just starred at him. "So, I'm guessing I'm older then." She joked. Gally have her a small laugh.

"I doubt that squirt. You look five not sixteen." He said. She laughed along with him and playfully bumped her hip against his.

"I still say I'm older." She replied.

"I'll let you believe that." He said.